Hard Money Lender in Springfield, MO
How is BridgeWell Capital Unique from Other Hard Money Lenders?
- Consistent, Responsive and Reliable Service: At BridgeWell Capital we pride ourselves on providing unparalleled customer service. We walk you through the entire process, so you know exactly what to expect. If you have questions, your personal account executive is always available and ready to assist you. Simply put, once you’ve done business with BridgeWell Capital, you won’t go anywhere else for your real estate investment hard money loans. In fact, a strong percentage of our business comes from repeat customers. See our testimonials.
- Experience: With over 30 years of real estate investment experience, our management team sets industry standards, having successfully funded over USD$200MM in hard money loans for real estate investors.
- Support & Coaching: We strive to be more than just a source of private money for real estate investments. Our hard money loans are structured around win-win business relationships with our borrowers. We want you to be successful in your investments, so we provide you with all the support and real estate industry best practices you need to make smart, confident investment decisions. From rehab to rental, BridgeWell’s got Missouri covered.
- Licensed Mortgage Lender: Unlike other hard money lenders in Missouri, BridgeWell Capital is a fully-licensed and insured mortgage lender that’s A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau.
- Wide Service Area: We provide hard money loans throughout the St. Louis from Baden to Patch, and throughout the state, including but not limited to; Branson, Chesterfield, Columbia, Farmington, Jefferson City, Kansas City, Lebanon, Poplar Bluff, Rolla, Springfield, St. Charles, and St. Joseph
Investing in Missouri’s Real Estate Market
It is no secret Missouri’s real estate market offers some great investment opportunities. According to a recent report published on St. Louis Real Estate News by Dennis Norman of MORE, REALTORS®, the 5-county core market consisting of the city of St. Louis, and the counties of St. Louis, St. Charles, Jefferson and Franklin saw home sales increase 16.8% year-to-date with a 5% average increase in median prices. Also of note is homes in this area are selling for over 98% of their asking price.
For example, buying a residential property where home sales are rising and days on market are decreasing, or where school ratings are high, and crime rates are low, should translate into an easier, more lucrative, real estate investment project. For current trends in Missouri’s real estate investment markets, visit Zillow.com or Trulia.com.
Real Estate Investor Associations in Missouri
We always encourage getting involved in the local/regional real estate investment community. Whether you do or not won’t have any effect on your ability to secure hard money loans from BridgeWell Capital, but there’s probably no better place to network, learn, do business and collaborate with other real estate professionals than at Real Estate Investment Associations (REIAs). The REIAs serving the Missouri area:
- REInvestorGroup: The REInvestorGroup holds their main meeting on the 3rd Thursday of every month, unless otherwise noted, at the Tower Club. Meetings are free for members. There is a $25 attendance fee for non-members.
- Southside Investment Club: The SSIC holds their monthly meeting on the 2nd Thursday of every month, unless otherwise noted, at the Shrewsberry Civic Center.
- Lifeonaire REIA of St. Louis: Monthly meetings are held on the 2nd Wednesday of every month, unless otherwise noted, at Spazio Westport. Meetings are free for members. There is a $25 attendance fee for non-members.
- Kansas City Real Estate Investor’s Group: Serving Kansas City and the surrounding areas. Check out their events calendar for workshops, seminars, and networking opportunities.
REIAs are a great place for real estate investors to grow their business and we highly encourage getting involved. Find the REIA that best fits your needs. A well built out knowledge base and support group can only help when it comes to making your next real estate investment project a success. BridgeWell Capital is Missouri’s #1 hard money lender for real estate investment in the state. Whether it’s rehab loans or investment for rental properties, BridgeWell Capital is the most trusted name in private money lending. If you need help financing your next commercial or residential real estate project contact us today!
BridgeWell Capital’s Links to Success
BridgeWell Capital wants you to be a success in real estate investing, and that takes knowledge, but the key to knowledge is knowing where to find it. Here are some links to help you get find the answers you seek.
- St. Louis Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Hispanic Chamber of Commerce of Metropolitan St. Louis
- St. Louis Minority Business Council
- St. Louis Business Diversity initiative
- Greater North County Chamber of Commerce
- Northwest Chamber of Commerce
- Chamber of Commerce of Southwest Madison County
- University City Chamber of Commerce
At BridgeWell Capital we’re committed to your success, and we are ready to become an integral part of your real estate investment team. For more information about our hard money loans in St. Louis, and throughout the great state of Missouri, call us at 314-450-7000, or fill out our request funding form online and we will contact you within one (1) business day.