Hard Money Loans in Pittsburgh, PA – BridgeWell Capital
BridgeWell Capital is Pittsburgh’s #1 hard money lender for real estate investments. We work with investors throughout the Keystone State, who need to secure fast, hassle-free sources of capital to take advantage of investment opportunities as they become available. BridgeWell Capital professionals often finance investments in 7 days or less; no matter your current credit, financial, or employment situation. No one in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania works harder for you than BridgeWell Capital. If your investment makes sense and promises a solid profit margin, you can be approved for hard money financing.
How is BridgeWell Capital Unique from Other Hard Money Lenders in Pittsburgh, PA?
- Competitive Terms: Our hard money loan programs range from 5.9% to 12.9% APR, and we lend up to 85% of the property purchase price, 100% of the total rehab cost on a 2 to 30-year term.
- Consistent, Responsive and Reliable Service: At BridgeWell Capital we pride ourselves on providing unparalleled customer service. We walk you through the entire process, so you know exactly what to expect. If you have questions, your personal account executive is always available and ready to assist you. Simply put, once you’ve done business with BridgeWell Capital, you won’t go anywhere else for your real estate investment hard money loans. In fact, a strong percentage of our business comes from repeat customers. See our testimonials.
- Experience: With over 30 years of real estate investment experience, our management team sets industry standards, having successfully funded over USD$200MM in hard money loans for real estate investors.
- Support & Coaching: We strive to be more than just a source of private money for real estate investments. Our hard money loans are structured around win-win business relationships with our borrowers. We want you to be successful in your investments, so we provide you with all the support and real estate industry best practices you need to make smart, confident investment decisions. From rehab to rental, Eat Carnegie to East Hill, BridgeWell’s got Pittsburgh covered.
- Licensed Mortgage Lender: Unlike other hard money lenders in Pennsylvania, BridgeWell Capital is a fully-licensed and insured mortgage lender that’s A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau.
- Wide Service Area: We provide hard money loans throughout the greater Pittsburgh Metropolitan Statistical Area (MSA), and throughout Western Pennsylvania, including but not limited to; Altoona, Beaver Falls, Bethel Park, Clairton, Erie, Edinboro, Greensburg, Hermitage, Johnstown, Latrobe, McKeesport, Monongahela, New Castle, Parker, State College, and Washington
Investing in Pittsburgh’s Real Estate Market
It is no secret Pittsburgh’s real estate market offers some great investment opportunities. In a recent story published in the Pittsburgh Post Gazette, home sales jumped 6.2% in the first quarter of 2015, and average home prices increased 7.5% year to date. Experts predict this healthy trajectory to continue through 2016. What’s more, stats from Realty Trac show Pittsburgh is one of the most profitable places to “flip” houses in America.
Keeping up with the markets throughout the greater Pittsburgh metro area and staying up-to-date on current trends throughout the state of Pennsylvania can lead to, not only smarter investment decisions, but ultimately, a more successful portfolio of investment properties. At BridgeWell Capital, we approve our hard money loans based on your ability to succeed, and local market trends and indicators are some of the factors we encourage our borrowers to use to make smart investment decisions.
For example, buying a residential property where home sales are rising and days on market are decreasing, or where school ratings are high, and crime rates are low, should translate into an easier, more lucrative, real estate investment project. For current trends in Pennsylvania’s real estate investment markets, visit Zillow.com or Trulia.com.
Real Estate Investor Associations in Pittsburgh
We always encourage getting involved in the local/regional real estate investment community. Whether you do or not won’t have any effect on your ability to secure hard money loans from BridgeWell Capital, but there’s probably no better place to network, learn, do business and collaborate with other real estate professionals than at Real Estate Investment Associations (REIAs). The main REIAs serving the Pittsburgh metro area and Western Pennsylvania are:
- Pittsburgh Real Estate Investors Association: Serving Western Pennsylvania, the Pittsburgh REIA meets on the 3rd Tuesday of every month, unless otherwise noted, at the Greater Pittsburgh Masonic Center. These events are free for members and first time guests. There is a $10 attendance fee for repeat guests.
- ACRE of Pittsburgh: The American Congress of Real Estate is an association serving landlords and real estate investors in the great Pittsburgh MSA. They hold their monthly meetings on the first Tuesday of every month, unless otherwise noted, at the Double Tree by Hilton Hotel Pittsburgh – Green Tree. Monthly meetings are open to the public and there is no cost to attend for members and non-members alike.
REIAs are a great place for real estate investors to grow their business and we highly encourage getting involved. Find the REIA that best fits your needs. A well built out knowledge base and support group can only help when it comes to making your next real estate investment project a success. BridgeWell Capital is Pennsylvania’s #1 hard money lender for real estate investment in the state. Whether it’s rehab loans or investment for rental properties, BridgeWell Capital is the most trusted name in private money lending. If you need help financing your next commercial or residential real estate project contact us today!
BridgeWell Capital’s Links to Success
BridgeWell Capital wants you to be a success in real estate investing, and that takes knowledge, but the key to knowledge is knowing where to find it. Here are some links to help you get find the answers you seek.
- The Greater Pittsburgh Chamber of Commerce
- Pittsburgh North Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Pittsburgh Airport Area Chamber of Commerce
- South Hills Chamber of Commerce
- Washington County Chamber of Commerce
- Westmoreland County Chamber of Commerce
- Blair County Chamber of Commerce
- Chambersburg Chamber of Commerce
- Erie Regional Chamber of Growth Partnership
- Greenville Area Chamber of Commerce
- Pennsylvania Association of REALTORS®
- REALTORS® Association of Metropolitan Pittsburgh
- Beaver County Association of REALTORS®
- Butler County Association of REALTORS®
- Greater Mercer County Association of REALTORS®
- Westmoreland REALTORS® Association
- Greater ERIA Board of REALTORS®
- Allegheny-Highland Association of REALTORS®
- Pittsburgh Apartment Association
- Apartment Association of Northwest Pennsylvania
- Central Pennsylvania Apartment Association
- Western Pennsylvania Apartment Association
At BridgeWell Capital we’re committed to your success, and we are ready to become an integral part of your real estate investment team.
For more information about our hard money loans in Pittsburgh, and throughout Pennsylvania, call us at 215-907-7000, or fill out our request funding form online and we will contact you within one (1) business day.