Hard Money Loans in Phildelphia, PA — BridgeWell Capital
BridgeWell Capital is Philadelphia's #1 hard money lender for real estate investments. We work with investors throughout the Keystone State, who need to secure fast, hassle-free sources of capital to take advantage of investment opportunities as they become available. BridgeWell Capital professionals often finance investments in 10 days or less; no matter your current credit, financial, or employment situation. No one in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania works harder for you than BridgeWell Capital. If your investment makes sense and promises a solid profit margin, you can be approved for hard money financing.
How is BridgeWell Capital Unique from Other Hard Money Lenders in Philadelphia, PA?
- Competitive Terms: Our hard money loan programs range from 5.9% to 12.9% APR, and we lend 100% of the total rehab cost for 2 to 30 years.
- Consistent, Responsive and Reliable Service: At BridgeWell Capital we pride ourselves on providing unparalleled customer service. We walk you through the entire process, so you know exactly what to expect. If you have questions, your personal account executive is always available and ready to assist you. Simply put, once you've done business with BridgeWell Capital, you won’t go anywhere else for your real estate investment hard money loans. In fact, a strong percentage of our business comes from repeat customers. See our testimonials.
- Experience: With over 30 years of real estate investment experience, our management team sets industry standards, having successfully funded over USD$200MM in hard money loans for real estate investors.
- Support & Coaching: We strive to be more than just a source of private money for real estate investments. Our hard money loans are structured around win-win business relationships with our borrowers. We want you to be successful in your investments, so we provide you with all the support and real estate industry best practices you need to make smart, confident investment decisions. From rehab to rental, Allentown to Zionsville, BridgeWell's got Pennsylvania covered.
- Licensed Mortgage Lender: Unlike other hard money lenders in the City of Brotherly Love, BridgeWell Capital is a fully-licensed and insured mortgage lender that's A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau.
- Wide Service Area: We provide hard money loans throughout the greater Philadelphia Metropolitan Statistical Area (MSA), and throughout Eastern Pennsylvania, including but not limited to; Alburtis, Allentown, Bethlehem Boyertown, Doylestown, Easton, Emmaus, Harrisburg, Hellertown, Hershey, King of Prussia, Lancaster, Macungie, Reading, Scranton, State College, Trexlertown, West Chester, Williamsport, and Wilkes-Barre.
Investing in Philadelphia's Real Estate Market
It is no secret Philadelphia's real estate market offers some great investment opportunities. In a recent report published by the Lindy Institute for Urban Innovation at Drexel University, home sales are the best they've been in a decade. People are moving back into, "the City of Brotherly Love," subsequently decreasing available inventory and increasing the value of homes on market; not just in certain areas either, but in every neighborhood throughout the city.
Keeping up with the markets throughout the greater Philadelphia metro area and staying up-to-date on current trends throughout the state of Pennsylvania can lead to, not only smarter investment decisions, but ultimately, a more successful portfolio of investment properties. At BridgeWell Capital, we approve our hard money loans based on your ability to succeed, and local market trends and indicators are some of the factors we encourage our borrowers to use to make smart investment decisions.
For example, buying a residential property where home sales are rising and days on market are decreasing, or where school ratings are high, and crime rates are low, should translate into an easier, more lucrative, real estate investment project. For current trends in Pennsylvania's real estate investment markets, visit Zillow.com or Trulia.com.
Real Estate Investor Associations in Philadelphia (and surrounding areas)
We always encourage getting involved in the local/regional real estate investment community. Whether you do or not won't have any effect on your ability to secure hard money loans from BridgeWell Capital, but there’s probably no better place to network, learn, do business and collaborate with other real estate professionals than at Real Estate Investment Associations (REIAs). The REIAs serving the Philadelphia metro area and Eastern Pennsylvania are:
- Greater Philadelphia Real Estate Investors Alliance: Serving the greater Philadelphia area, the Greater Philadelphia REIA holds two meetings a month and occasional 1-day workshops. Monthly meetings are free for members. There is a $25 attendance fee for non-members.
- Real Estate Investors Association of Berks County: Serving real estate investors throughout Southeast Pennsylvania. Monthly meetings are held on the 1st Tuesday of the month - excluding December when they hold their annual Christmas Party - at The Inn at Reading.
- Montgomery County Investor's Group: Serving Montgomery County and surrounding areas, the MCIG meets on the 4th Tuesday of every month, unless otherwise noted. The cost to attend is $25. RSVP for location of meeting.
- Diversified Real Estate Investors Group: Serving the greater Philadelphia MSA, Buck, Chester, Delaware, Lehigh, and Montgomery Counties, DIG's general meetings are held on the last Thursday of every month at Williamson Wedding & Banquet Center.
- Delco Property Investors: Serving the greater Philadelphia MSA, Delaware county and surrounding areas, DPI hold their general meetings are held on the 2nd Tuesday of every month at the Clarion Hotel Philadelphia International Airport. Admission is free for members and nonmembers alike.
REIAs are a great place for real estate investors to grow their business and we highly encourage getting involved. Find the REIA that best fits your needs. A well built out knowledge base and support group can only help when it comes to making your next real estate investment project a success. BridgeWell Capital is Pennsylvania's #1 hard money lender for real estate investment in the state. Whether it's rehab loans or investment for rental properties, BridgeWell Capital is the most trusted name in private money lending. If you need help financing your next commercial or residential real estate project contact us today!
BridgeWell Capital's Links to Success
BridgeWell Capital wants you to be a success in real estate investing, and that takes knowledge, but the key to knowledge is knowing where to find it. Here are some links to help you get find the answers you seek.
At BridgeWell Capital we're committed to your success, and we are ready to become an integral part of your real estate investment team.
For more information about our hard money loans in Philadelphia, and throughout Pennsylvania, call us at 215-907-7000, or fill out our request funding form online
and we will contact you within one (1) business day.