Hard Money Loans in Milwaukee, WI – BridgeWell Capital
BridgeWell Capital is Milwaukee’s #1 hard money lender for real estate investments. We work with investors throughout Wisconsin, who need to secure fast, hassle-free sources of capital to take advantage of investment opportunities as they become available. BridgeWell Capital professionals often finance investments in 10 days or less; no matter your current credit, financial, or employment situation. From Milwaukee to Moose Junction, no one in the Badger State works harder for you than BridgeWell Capital. If your investment makes sense and promises a solid profit margin, you can be approved for hard money financing.
How is BridgeWell Capital Unique from Other Hard Money Lenders in Milwaukee, WI?
- Consistent, Responsive and Reliable Service: At BridgeWell Capital we pride ourselves on providing unparalleled customer service. We walk you through the entire process, so you know exactly what to expect. If you have questions, your personal account executive is always available and ready to assist you. Simply put, once you’ve done business with BridgeWell Capital, you won’t go anywhere else for your real estate investment hard money loans. In fact, a strong percentage of our business comes from repeat customers. See our testimonials.
- Experience: With over 30 years of real estate investment experience, our management team sets industry standards, having successfully funded over USD$200MM in hard money loans for real estate investors.
- Support & Coaching: We strive to be more than just a source of private money for real estate investments. Our hard money loans are structured around win-win business relationships with our borrowers. We want you to be successful in your investments, so we provide you with all the support and real estate industry best practices you need to make smart, confident investment decisions. From rehab to rental, BridgeWell’s got the Cream City covered.
- Licensed Mortgage Lender: Unlike other hard money lenders in Milwaukee, BridgeWell Capital is a fully-licensed and insured mortgage lender that’s A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau.
- Wide Service Area: We provide hard money loans throughout the Milwaukee metropolitan area, and state, including but not limited to; Altoona, Appleton, Brookfield, Brown Deer, Eau Claire, Elm Grove, Fitchburg, Fond du Lac, Fox Point, Germantown, Green Bay, Greenfield, Kenosha, La Crosse, Madison, McFarland, Mequon, Middleton, New Berlin, Oshkosh, Racine, Waukesha, Wausau, and Whitefish Bay
Investing in Milwaukee’s Real Estate Market
It is no secret Milwaukee’s real estate market offers some great investment opportunities. According to the most recent data available from Metro MLS for the 4-county Milwaukee Metro area, both the number of closed sales and median home price rose by 2.1% year-on-year for the month of August. Days on market also decreased to 66 days, as did the Months Supply of Inventory which dropped 12.7% to 5.5 months which should be a boon for sellers.
Keeping up with the markets throughout the greater Milwaukee area and staying up-to-date on current trends throughout the state of Wisconsin can lead to, not only smarter investment decisions, but ultimately, a more successful portfolio of investment properties. At BridgeWell Capital, we approve our hard money loans based on your ability to succeed, and local market trends and indicators are some of the factors we encourage our borrowers to use to make smart investment decisions.
For example, buying a residential property where home sales are rising and days on market are decreasing, or where school ratings are high, and crime rates are low, should translate into an easier, more lucrative, real estate investment project. For current trends in Wisconsin’s real estate investment markets, visit Zillow.com or Trulia.com.
Real Estate Investor Associations in Milwaukee (and surrounding areas)
We always encourage getting involved in the local/regional real estate investment community. Whether you do or not won’t have any effect on your ability to secure hard money loans from BridgeWell Capital, but there’s probably no better place to network, learn, do business and collaborate with other real estate professionals than at Real Estate Investment Associations (REIAs). The REIAs serving the Milwaukee metro area and rest of Wisconsin are:
- The Milwaukee Real Estate Investors Association: Serving the greater Milwaukee area and surrounding counties, The MKE REIA, holds their general meeting on the 2nd Tuesday of every month, unless otherwise specified, at the Brookfield Suites, conveniently located in Brookfield, WI. These meetings are free for members and first time guests. There is a $30 attendance fee for returning guests.
- Appleton Real Estate Investors Association: Serving communities throughout the Fox River Valley after its merger with the Fox Valley REIA, the Appleton REIA meets on the 3rd Tuesday of every month, unless otherwise specified, in The Skybox at The Bar in Appleton, WI. Meetings are free for members. There is a $20 attendance fee for nonmembers.
- Green Bay Real Estate Investor Association: Serving Green Bay and surrounding areas, the Green Bay REIA, meets on the 1st and 3rd Wednesday of every month, unless otherwise specified, at the Holiday Inn & Suites Green Bay Stadium. Meetings are free for members and $15 for guests.
- Madison Real Estate Investors Association: Serving the capital city of Madison and surrounding areas, the Madison REIA holds their main meeting on the 2nd Monday of every month on the 2nd floor of their offices in Fitchburg, WI. Meetings are open to the public and free to members and first time guests. There is a $25 attendance fee for returning nonmembers.
- Central Wisconsin’s Real Estate Investors Association: Serving Wausau and the surrounding areas, the Central Wisconsin REIA holds their general meetings on the 3rd Monday of every month at the Holiday Inn & Suites Wausau – Rothschild. These events are free for members and $15 for guests.
REIAs are a great place for real estate investors to grow their business and we highly encourage getting involved. Find the REIA that best fits your needs. A well built out knowledge base and support group can only help when it comes to making your next real estate investment project a success. BridgeWell Capital is Milwaukee’s #1 hard money lender for real estate investment in the state. Whether it’s rehab loans or investment for rental properties, BridgeWell Capital is the most trusted name in private money lending. If you need help financing your next commercial or residential real estate project contact us today!
BridgeWell Capital’s Links to Success
BridgeWell Capital wants you to be a success in real estate investing, and that takes knowledge, but the key to knowledge is knowing where to find it. Here are some links to help you get find the answers you seek.
- Metropolitan Milwaukee Association of Commerce
- Wisconsin Manufacturers & Commerce
- African American Chamber of Commerce of Wisconsin
- Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Wisconsin
- Hmong Wisconsin Chamber of Commerce
- Wisconsin LGBT Chamber of Commerce
- Eau Claire Area Chamber of Commerce
- Fox Cities Chamber of Commerce
- Greater Green Bay Chamber of Commerce
- Heart of Wisconsin Chamber of Commerce
- Greater Madison Chamber of Commerce
- Oshkosh Chamber of Commerce
- Wausau Region Chamber of Commerce
- Greater Milwaukee Association of REALTORS®
- Wisconsin REALTORS® Association
- Central Wisconsin Board of REALTORS®
- REALTORS® Association of Northeast Wisconsin
- REALTORS® Association of Northwest Wisconsin
- REALTORS® Association of South Central Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Apartment Association
- Apartment Association of Northeast Wisconsin
- Apartment Association of South Central Wisconsin
- Apartment Association of Southeastern Wisconsin
At BridgeWell Capital we’re committed to your success, and we are ready to become an integral part of your real estate investment team.
For more information about our hard money loans in Milwaukee, call us at 866-500-4500, or fill out our request funding form online and we will contact you within one (1) business day.