Hard Money Loans in Memphis, TN – BridgeWell Capital
BridgeWell Capital is Memphis’ #1 hard money lender for real estate investments. We work with investors throughout the great state of Tennessee, who need a fast, hassle-free source of capital to take advantage of investment opportunities as they become available. BridgeWell Capital professionals often finance investments in 10 days or less; no matter your current credit, financial, or employment situation. From Harbor Town to Somerville, no one works harder for you than BridgeWell Capital. If your investment makes sense and promises a solid profit margin, you can be approved for hard money financing.
As a hard money lender serving the greater Memphis metro area, we finance residential properties for the following investment projects:
- Purchase and rehab of properties – For investors who want to purchase foreclosures, short-sales, or any distressed properties, to fix them up, and sell them. Our hard money loans can go up to 80% LTV.
- Purchase and holding of properties – For investors who want to purchase foreclosures, short-sales or any distressed properties, to fix them up, and hold them as rentals for long-term wealth building. This hard money loan program has a 2 year term and an option to refinance for a longer term with lower interest rate.
- Cash-out refinances – For investors who want to free up some capital using the equity of an owned residential investment property to finance the repairs on the property. For investors in Memphis, this hard money loan program can finance up to 60% of the property’s value.
For more information about our hard loan programs and terms in Memphis, see the loan overview page.
BridgeWell Capital also provides other services to assist in your investments:
- Proof of funds – For investors who need to prove to their sellers that they have enough capital to complete the purchase of an investment property.
- Refi-builder – Using our hard money loans, we can help you build your credit to help you qualify for a long-term, low-interest loan.
- Investor coaching – If you are new in the business, our hard money loan specialists can help you by providing consulting services at every stage of your project, including finding the right type of financing and creating an effective investment plan. Our goal is to help you be successful in your investments.
For more information about our services, or if you need financing for your next investment property, contact us today at 901 609-2200.
How is BridgeWell Capital Unique from Other Hard Money Lenders in Memphis, TN?
- Consistent, Responsive and Reliable Service:At BridgeWell Capital we pride ourselves on providing unparalleled customer service. We walk you through the entire process, so you know exactly what to expect. If you have questions, your personal account executive is always available and ready to assist you. We’re proud of the fact that a strong percentage of our business comes from repeat clients. Simply put, once you’ve done business with BridgeWell Capital, you won’t go anywhere else for your real estate investment hard money loans. See our testimonials.
- Experience:With over 30 years of real estate investment experience, our management team sets industry standards, having successfully funded over USD$200MM in hard money loans for real estate investors.
- Support & Coaching:We strive to be more than just a source of private money for real estate investments. Our hard money loans are structured around win-win business relationships with our borrowers. We want you to be successful in your investments, so we provide you with all the support and real estate industry best practices you need to make smart, confident investment decisions. From rehab to rental, BridgeWell’s got the BBQ Capital of the World covered.
- Licensed Mortgage Lender:Unlike other hard money lenders in Memphis, BridgeWell Capital is a fully-licensed and insured mortgage lender that’s A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau.
- Wide Service Area:We provide hard money loans throughout the greater Memphis metropolitan area and state of Tennessee, including but not limited to; Arlington, Bartlett, Berclair, Brunswick, Collierville, Cooper Young, Cordova, Egypt, Fisherville, Germantown, Harbor Town, Highland Heights, Lakeland, Lenow, Midtown, Somerville, and Yorkshire
Investing in Memphis’ Real Estate Market
It is no secret the Memphis real estate market offers great investment opportunities. According to a recent report released by the Memphis Area Association of REALTORS®, home sales saw a year-on-year increase of 13.1% for the month of August; continuing the upward trend that’s defined Memphis’ housing market for 2015. As foreclosure activity continues to fall across the board, and home values continue to steadily increase alongside lending, the Memphis metro area looks good for real estate investors.
Keeping up with the market and staying up-to-date on current trends can lead to, not only smarter investment decisions, but ultimately, a more successful portfolio of investment properties. At BridgeWell Capital, we approve our hard money loans based on your ability to succeed, and the local market trends and indicators are some of the factors we encourage our borrowers to use to make smart investment decisions.
For example, buying a residential property where home sales are rising and days on market are decreasing, or where school ratings are high, and crime rates are low, should translate into an easier, more lucrative, real estate investment project. For current trends in the Memphis real estate investment market you can visit Zillow.com or Trulia.com.
Real Estate Investor Associations in Memphis, TN (and surrounding areas)
We always encourage our borrowers to get involved in the real estate investment community. By no means will it affect your ability to secure hard money loans from BridgeWell Capital, but there’s probably no better place to network, learn, do business and collaborate with other real estate professionals than at Real Estate Investment Associations (REIAs). The REIAs serving the greater Memphis metropolitan region and surrounding areas are:
- Memphis Investors Group: Serving the Memphis area real estate investment community, the Memphis Investors Group (MIG), holds meetings the 2nd Thursday of every month at the Memphis Hilton, unless otherwise noted. Monthly meetings are free for members and first-time guest. There is a $20 attendance fee for repeat guests.MIG also offers a weekly “Lunch with the Pros” every Friday at The Butcher Shop.
- Tennessee Real Estate Investors Association: The Tennessee REIA holds multiple events throughout the month including, but not limited to, a New Investors Group that meets on the first Thursday of every month, a Thursday Night Meetup that occurs on the third Thursday of every month, and a landlord breakfast on the first Friday of every month. Locations to certain events are limited to members and registered guests.
REIAs are a great place for real estate investors to grow their business and we highly encourage getting involved. Find the REIA that best fits your needs. A well built out knowledge base and support group can only help when it comes to making your next real estate investment project a success. BridgeWell Capital is Memphis’ #1 hard money lender for real estate investment in Tennessee. Whether it’s rehab loans or investment for rental properties, BridgeWell Capital is the most trusted name in private money lending. If you need help financing your next commercial or residential real estate project contact us today!
BridgeWell Capital’s Links to Success
BridgeWell Capital wants you to be a success in real estate investing, and that takes knowledge, but the key to knowledge is knowing where to find it. Here are some links to help you get find the answers you seek.
- Memphis Chamber of Commerce
- Bartlett Chamber of Commerce
- Germantown Area Chamber of Commerce
- Fayette County Chamber of Commerce
- Memphis City Treasury
- Shelby County Trustee
- Shelby County Assessor
- Tennessee Association of REALTORS®
- Memphis Area Association of REALTORS®
- Tennessee Apartment Association
- Apartment Association of Greater Memphis
At BridgeWell Capital we’re committed to your success, and we are ready to become an integral part of your real estate investment team.
For more information about our hard money loans in Memphis, TN call us at 901-609-2200, or fill out our request funding form online and we will contact you within one (1) business day.