BridgeWell Capital: Flagler’s Hard Money Lender
TRUE Private Money! BridgeWell Capital is recognized as the #1 hard money lender in Flagler, Florida.
BridgeWell Capital is a direct lender. We deploy our own in-house, private capital. Almost all other hard money lenders originate loans and then sell them soon after. We keep our bridge loans in our portfolio. The best hard money lender is one who will be available even after the loan has closed. BridgeWell Capital is available to answer all questions post-closing, during the rehab portion of your loan and through the successful sale of your property.
Real Estate Investors use hard money, or private money, to fund their investment quickly and easily. Hard money is a convenient and reliable resource for investors. It provides immediate access to investment capital. In comparison, conventional loans are notorious for having a rigorous and painful approval process.
Our hard money lending programs are designed to satisfy the needs of Real Estate Investors. Bridgewell Capital will fund buy-fix-sell projects, investment property refinances, rental home projects and rehab credit lines. Real Estate Investors in Flagler can now easily get the private money funding they need in 15 days or less.
Our private money loan program is the fastest and most hassle-free way to obtain investment capital. Many Real Estate Investors in Flagler lack the private money they need to take advantage of opportunities when they become available. This can be frustrating and demoralizing. We provide immediate access to hard money to take advantage of these deals.
BridgeWell is ready today to provide you with the direct access to the hard money you need. achieve success with your Real Estate investing goals. There is no better place than Flagler and no better time than today to start investing!
How is BridgeWell Capital Unique from Other Hard Money Lenders in Flagler, FL?
- Consistent, Responsive and Reliable Service: At BridgeWell Capital we pride ourselves on providing unparalleled customer service. We walk you through the entire process, so you know exactly what to expect. If you have questions, your personal account executive is always available and ready to assist you. In fact, a strong percentage of our business comes from repeat customers. Simply put, once you’ve done business with BridgeWell Capital, you won’t go anywhere else for your real estate investment hard money loans. See our testimonials.
- Experience: With over 30 years of real estate investment experience, our management team sets industry standards, having successfully funded over USD$500MM in hard money loans for real estate investors.
- Support & Coaching: We strive to be more than just a source of private money for real estate investments. Our hard money loans are structured around win-win business relationships with our borrowers. We want you to be successful in your investments, so we provide you with all the support and real estate industry best practices you need to make smart, confident investment decisions. From rehab to rental, BridgeWell’s got Florida’s Flagler County covered.
- Licensed Mortgage Lender: Unlike other hard money lenders in Flagler, FL, BridgeWell Capital is a fully-licensed and insured mortgage lender that’s A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau.
BridgeWell Capital – Areas We Serve
We provide hard money loans throughout the greater Deltona–Daytona Beach–Ormond Beach, FL MSA and the Orlando-Deltona-Daytona Beach, FL Combined Statistical Area.
This includes but is not limited to: Bunnell, Flagler Beach, Palm Coast, Beverly Beach, Marineland, Bimini, Cody’s Corner, Daytona North, Dupont, Espanola, Favoretta, Flagler Estates, Hammock, Korona, Orange Hammock, Painters Hill, and Relay.
Take the next step, Get Started Now!
Why Invest in Flagler’s Real Estate Market?
Created in 1917 from portions of Saint Johns and Volusia Counties, Flagler County was named for Henry Flagler, who built the Florida East Coast Railway. Flagler is also widely considered to be an incredible place to live, work and play. Although best known for its waterways, Flagler offers great opportunities for entrepreneurs looking to invest in Real Estate. Here are some positives of Flagler’s Real Estate market:
- High Inventory Levels: With plenty of inventory in all price ranges and the right conditions for homebuyers to find their dream homes, Real Estate Investors in Flagler have a great opportunity to build wealth. However, as sales volume increases, Real Estate Investors must move swiftly. BridgeWell Capital’s private money loan programs can help investors gain their share in this market.
- Reasonable Mortgage Rates: Flagler has ideal conditions for investors seeking to purchase Real Estate. While Mortgage rates have certainly increased from their all-time-low, Mortgage rates are still significantly lower than their all-time-high. Low mortgage rates can help Real Estate Investors increase their purchasing power. If you are looking for the lowest rates in this market, look no further, BridgeWell Capital offers the lowest mortgage rates in the market.
- Great Prices: According to Zillow, the typical home value of homes in Flagler County is $381,247. Over the past year, Flagler County home values have gone up 40.8%! While this affects the affordability of the original Purchase, an Investor can rest assured that the After Repaired Value will be worth the initial investment. Due to low crime rates and a reputation for a high quality of life, Flagler is expected to be an increasingly desirable place to live. Real Estate Investors in Flagler are perfectly positioned to take advantage of high demand for move-in-ready homes and still relatively low interest rates to close more deals and build more wealth.
- A favored retirement destination: Flagler (and other cities in Florida like The Villages, Orlando, Tampa, Jacksonville, Tallahassee and Sarasota) benefits from the pleasant weather and the outdoor amenities that make it a favorite retirement destination. The increasing influx of retired homebuyers offers a great opportunity for Real Estate investors to sell their properties.
Flagler’s Real Estate market offers great opportunities for investors. However, if you want to take full advantage you need to have the financial resources to get started. With our private money loans program you can gain access to these resources quickly and easily. Request Hard Money Now
Investing in Flagler’s Real Estate Market
It is no secret Florida’s Palm Coast real estate market offers great investment opportunities. According to an article published recently in the Palm Coast Observer, a local news publication, “In Flagler County, for every one home listed on the MLS system, there are three more homes that are under contract.”
Keeping up with the market and staying up-to-date on current trends will lead to smarter investment decisions. Additionally, this knowledge base will ultimately support a more successful portfolio of investment properties. At BridgeWell Capital, we approve our hard money loans based on your ability to succeed. The local market trends and indicators are some of the data points we encourage our borrowers to use to make smart investment decisions.
For example, buying a residential property where home sales are rising and days on market are decreasing, or where school ratings are high, and crime rates are low, should translate into an easier, more lucrative, real estate investment project. For current trends in Flagler County and the greater Deltona–Daytona Beach–Ormond Beach, FL MSA’s real estate investment market, visit Zillow.com or Trulia.com.
Real Estate Investor Clubs Florida’s Palm Coast
We always encourage getting involved in the local/regional real estate investment community. Whether you do or not won’t have any effect on your ability to secure hard money loans from BridgeWell Capital, but there’s probably no better place to network, learn, do business and collaborate with other real estate professionals than at Real Estate Investment Associations (REIAs). The REIA serving Flagler County and surrounding areas is:
- Flagler County Association of REALTORS®
Flagler County Association of REALTORS®, Inc.is the recognized voice for real estate in Flagler County. The Association and its Multiple Listing Service currently serves approximately 1000 members. A member can search the Flagler County MLS for properties in Flagler County including the cities of Palm Coast, Bunnell, Flagler Beach.
- Flagler County Association of REALTORS® Contact Information
- Flagler County Association of REALTORS®
REIAs are a great place for real estate investors to grow their business and we highly encourage getting involved. Find the REIA that best fits your needs. A well built out knowledge base and support group can only help when it comes to making your next real estate investment project a success. BridgeWell Capital is Flagler’s #1 hard money lender for real estate investment in Florida. Whether it’s rehab loans or investment for rental properties, BridgeWell Capital is the most trusted name in private money lending. If you need help financing your next commercial or residential real estate project contact us today!
BridgeWell Capital’s Links to Success
BridgeWell Capital wants you to be a success in real estate investing, and that takes knowledge, but the key to knowledge is knowing where to find it. Here are some links to help you get find the answers you seek
- Flagler County Board of County Commissioners
- Flagler County Supervisor of Elections
- Flagler County Property Appraiser
- Flagler County Sheriff’s Office
- Flagler County Tax Collector
- Flagler County Public Schools
- Flagler County Clerk of Courts
- Flagler County Tourist Development Council
- Palm Coast Observer Local News
- City of Palm Coast
- City of Flagler Beach
- City of Bunnell
- Town of Beverly Beach
- Town of Marineland
- St. Johns River Water Management District
- Florida Forest Service
- Florida Apartment Association
- Florida REALTORS®
- Florida Department of State
- National Apartment Association
At BridgeWell Capital we’re committed to your success, and we are ready to become an integral part of your real estate investment team. For more information about our hard money loans in Palm Coast, Bunnell, Flagler Beach and all of greater Flagler county, call us at 386-385-8085.
Or fill out our request funding form online and we will contact you within one (1) business day.