Hard Money Loans in South Carolina — BridgeWell Capital
BridgeWell Capital is South Carolina’s #1 hard money lender for real estate investments. We work with investors throughout the Palmetto State, who need a fast, hassle-free source of capital to take advantage of investment opportunities as they become available. BridgeWell Capital professionals often finance investments in 7 days or less; no matter your current credit, financial, or employment situation. From Charleston to Greenville, Rock Hill to Hilton Head, no one works harder for you than BridgeWell Capital. If your investment makes sense and promises a solid profit margin, you can be approved for hard money financing.
How is BridgeWell Capital Unique from Other Hard Money Lenders in South Carolina?
- Competitive terms: the best hard money loan terms in the industry. We lend up to 80% LTV. Interest rates for our loan programs range from 6.95% to 12.95%. Learn more about our terms and loan programs.
- Consistent, reliable and responsive customer service: We understand the needs of our borrowers and have made it a priority to provide the best customer service in the industry. See testimonials from our customers.
- Fast closings: we routinely close loans in as little as 7 days. Proof of funds letters are issued in less than 1 day.
- Experience: With over 30 years of real estate investment experience, our management team sets industry standards, having successfully funded over USD$200MM in hard money loans for real estate investors.
- Investor consulting services: Whether you are experienced in the real estate investment business or just getting started, our hard money lending professionals are ready to provide you with the best investment advice and consulting services – so you can get ahead in South Carolina’s competitive market. Contact us today at 866-500-4500 for a free consulting session.
- Licensed Mortgage Lender: Unlike other hard money lenders in South Carolina, BridgeWell Capital is a fully-licensed and insured mortgage lender that’s A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau.
- Wide Service Area: We provide hard money loans throughout the Columbia-Charleston-Greenville metropolitan areas, including but not limited to; Anderson, Charleston, Columbia, Florence, Greenville, Hilton Head, Lexington, Myrtle Beach, Rock Hill, Spartanburg, and Sumter
Investing in South Carolina’s Real Estate Market
It is no secret South Carolina’s real estate market offers some great investment opportunities. As with the rest of the country, South Carolina’s housing market has been steadily improving. According to statistics from the Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, new home construction and permitting saw increases year-over-year as did median home prices. Recent statistics out of the Charleston Trident Association of REALTORS® echo those presented by the Fifth District Federal Reserve.
Keeping up with the market and staying up-to-date on current trends can lead to, not only smarter investment decisions, but ultimately, a more successful portfolio of investment properties. At BridgeWell Capital, we approve our hard money loans based on your ability to succeed, and the local market trends and indicators are some of the factors we encourage our borrowers to use to make smart investment decisions. Deciding what types of investment projects — flips, rentals, new construction, commercial — can depend on many factors, such as the median sales price, rent price or appreciation rates. For example, it may make sense to acquire a residential property in an area where appreciation prospects are high, and rent prices are on the rise (secret #4 of real estate estate wealth building). Making informed investment decisions is the best way to minimize risk and maximize profits.
Here at BridgeWell Capital, to approve our hard money loans, we consider market statistics, and property appraisals, among other things, to assess the likelihood of success of your investment. For current trends in Central South Carolina’s real estate investment market, visit Zillow or Trulia.com.
If you have a property you are looking to purchase, or need investment advice to find a good investment, call us now at 866-500-4500, or fill out our request funding form and a loan specialist will contact you within 1 business day.
Real Estate Investor Associations in South Carolina (and surrounding areas)
Although our hard money loan approvals are based on your ability to succeed, we encourage our clients to get involved in the real estate investing community of South Carolina. There may not be a better place to network, learn, collaborate, and do business than in the Real Estate Investors Associations (REIA). The active REIAs serving South Carolina are:
REIAs are a great place for real estate investors to grow their business and we highly encourage getting involved. Find the REIA that best fits your needs. A well built out knowledge base and support group can only help when it comes to making your next real estate investment project a success. BridgeWell Capital is South Carolina’s #1 hard money lender for real estate investment in the state. Whether it’s rehab loans or investment for rental properties, BridgeWell Capital is the most trusted name in private money lending. If you need help financing your next commercial or residential real estate project contact us today!
BridgeWell Capital’s Links to Success
BridgeWell Capital wants you to be a success in real estate investing, and that takes knowledge, but the key to knowledge is knowing where to find it. Here are some links to help you get find the answers you seek.
At BridgeWell Capital we’re committed to your success, and we are ready to become an integral part of your real estate investment team.
For more information about our hard money loans in South Carolina call us at 866-500-4500, or fill out our request funding form online and we will contact you within one (1) business day.