Hard Money Loans in Raleigh, NC – BridgeWell Capital
BridgeWell Capital is Raleigh’s #1 hard money lender for real estate investments. We work with investors throughout the great state of North Carolina, who need a fast, hassle-free source of capital to take advantage of investment opportunities as they become available. BridgeWell Capital professionals often finance investments in 10 days or less; no matter your current credit, financial, or employment situation. Whether you’re in the Triad or the Triangle, no one tries harder than BridgeWell Capital. If your investment makes sense and promises a solid profit margin, you can be approved for hard money financing.
How is BridgeWell Capital Unique from Other Hard Money Lenders in North Carolina?
- Competitive Terms:Our hard money loan programs range from 6.95% to 12.95% APR, and we lend up to 80% LTV, with loan terms ranging from 1 to 30 years.
- Consistent, Responsive and Reliable Service:Our clients love our service. We walk you through the entire process so you know exactly what to expect. If you have questions, your personal account executive is always available and ready to assist you. In fact, a strong percentage of our business comes from repeat customers. Simply put, once you’ve done business with BridgeWell Capital, you won’t want to go anywhere else for your real estate investment hard money loans. See our testimonials.
- Experience:With over 30 years of real estate investment experience, our management team sets industry standards, having successfully funded over USD$200MM in hard money loans for real estate investors.
- Support & Coaching:We strive to be more than just a source of private money for real estate investments. Our hard money loans are structured around win-win business relationships with our borrowers. We want you to be successful in your investments, so we provide you with all the support and real estate industry best practices you need to make smart, confident investment decisions. From rehab to rental, BridgeWell’s got you covered in the City of Oaks.
- Licensed Mortgage Lender:Unlike other hard money lenders in North Carolina, BridgeWell Capital is a fully-licensed and insured mortgage lender that’s A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau.
- Wide Service Area:We provide hard money loans throughout the greater Raleigh metropolitan area, including but not limited to; Apex, Cary, Chapel Hill, Clayton, Durham, Fuquay-Varina, Garner, Greensboro, Knightdale, Morrisville, Rocky Mount, Wake Forest, Wilson, Winston-Salem
Investing in Raleigh’s Real Estate Market
While home sales have cooled off some in the Triangle since their peak earlier this summer, they are still outperforming sales at this time last year. Average home prices also increased almost 5% year-to-date (July 2014 – July 2015). It is no secret the real estate market in Raleigh, NC offers great investment opportunities. However, keeping up with the market and staying up-to-date with the current trends can lead to, not only smarter investment decisions, but ultimately, a more successful portfolio of investment properties. At BridgeWell Capital, we approve our hard money loans based on your ability to be successful, and the local market trends and indicators are some of the factors we encourage our borrowers to use to make smart investment decisions. A very helpful collection of seven years worth of market trend reports for the greater Triangle area can be found on the Triangle’s Multiple Listing Services website. Other sources for current trends in Raleigh’s real estate investment market can be found at Zillow.com, or Trulia.com.
Real Estate Investor Associations in Raleigh, North Carolina (and surrounding areas)
We always encourage our borrowers to get involved in the real estate investment community. By no means will it affect your ability to secure hard money loans from BridgeWell Capital, but there’s probably no better place to network, learn, do business and collaborate with other real estate professionals than at Real Estate Investment Associations (REIAs). The REIAs serving the greater Raleigh metropolitan region and surrounding areas are:
- Triangle Real Estate Investors Association: Raleigh Durham’s largest real estate investor association, TREIA holds their main meeting the 3rd Tuesday of Every Month at 6pm at the North Raleigh Hilton, unless otherwise noted. Monthly meetings are free to members and first time guests. For returning guests there is a $15 attendance fee. Multiple social events, meetings and workshops are held throughout the month.
- Triad Real Estate Investors Association: Serving the Greensboro, High Point, and Winston-Salem markets, Traid REIA meets for monthly meetings at the Greensboro Airport Marriott. There is a $25 attendance fee for non-members. However, they also hold weekly lunch meetings on Tuesdays in Greensboro, and Thursdays in Winston Salem and these are free and open to the public.
Find the REIA that best fits your needs. The bottom line is, REIAs are a great place for real estate investors to grow their business and we highly encourage getting involved. A well built out knowledge base and support group can only help when it comes to your next real estate investment project. BridgeWell Capital is Raleigh’s’ #1 hard money lender for real estate investment in North Carolina. Whether it’s rehab loans or investment for rental properties, BridgeWell Capital is the most trusted name in private money lending. If you need help financing your next commercial or residential real estate project contact us today!
BridgeWell Capital’s Links to Success
BridgeWell Capital wants you to be a success in real estate investing, and that takes knowledge, but the key to knowledge is knowing where to find it. Here are some links to help you get find the answers you seek.
At BridgeWell Capital we’re committed to your success, and we are ready to become an integral part of your real estate investment team.
For more information about our hard money loans in Raleigh, North Carolina call us at 919-584-4400, or fill out our request funding form online and we will contact you within one (1) business day.