BridgeWell Capital: Punta Gorda’s Hard Money Lender
According to Zillow, the median home value in Punta Gorda is $256,350 and home values have declined -0.4% over the past year and Zillow predicts they will fall -2.6% within the next year. The median list price per square foot in Punta Gorda is $161, which is higher than the Punta Gorda Metro average of $157. The median price of homes currently listed in Punta Gorda is $274,698 while the median price of homes that sold is $254,400. The median rent price in Punta Gorda is $1,995, which is higher than the Punta Gorda Metro median of $1,900.
BridgeWell Capital is recognized as the #1 hard money lender in Florida. Hard money, also referred to as private money, is often used by real estate investors to quickly and easily fund their investment. Hard money is a convenient and reliable resource for investors because it provides immediate access to investment capital without the rigorous and painful approval process of conventional loans.
Our hard money lending programs are designed to satisfy the needs of Real Estate Investors in their buy-fix-sell projects, investment property refinances, rental home projects and rehab credit lines. BridgeWell Capital offers investor-friendly private money loan programs that include 1-30-year loan terms and up to 80% LTV of hard money funding. Our private money lending program in Punta Gorda features a 5-minute pre-approval for Real Estate Investors; regardless of their credit score and whether they are self-employed. Real Estate Investors in Punta Gorda can now easily get the private money funding they need in 10 days or less.
One of the main benefits of our private money loan program is that it is the fastest and most hassle-free way to obtain investment capital. A common problem for many Real Estate Investors in Punta Gorda is that they lack the private money they need to take advantage of the deals when they become available. It is no secret that there are great bargains in Punta Gorda’s Real Estate market. However, it takes immediate access to hard money to take advantage of these deals. BridgeWell is ready today to provide you with the direct access to the hard money you need to achieve success with your Real Estate investing goals. There is no better place than Punta Gorda and no better time than today to start investing!
How is BridgeWell Capital Unique from Other Hard Money Lenders in Florida?
- Competitive Terms: Our hard money loan programs range from 4.75% to 12.95% APR, and we lend up to 80% LTV, with loan terms ranging from 1 to 30 years.
- Consistent, Responsive and Reliable Service: At BridgeWell Capital we pride ourselves on providing unparalleled customer service. We walk you through the entire process, so you know exactly what to expect. If you have questions, your personal account executive is always available and ready to assist you. In fact, a strong percentage of our business comes from repeat customers. Simply put, once you’ve done business with BridgeWell Capital, you won’t go anywhere else for your real estate investment hard money loans. See our testimonials.
- Experience: With over 30 years of real estate investment experience, our management team sets industry standards, having successfully funded over USD$200MM in hard money loans for real estate investors.
- Support & Coaching: We strive to be more than just a source of private money for real estate investments. Our hard money loans are structured around win-win business relationships with our borrowers. We want you to be successful in your investments, so we provide you with all the support and real estate industry best practices you need to make smart, confident investment decisions. From rehab to rental, BridgeWell’s got Florida covered.
- Licensed Mortgage Lender: Unlike other hard money lenders in Punta Gorda, FL, BridgeWell Capital is a fully licensed and insured mortgage lender that’s A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau.
- Wide Service Area: We provide hard money loans throughout the state of Florida.
Why Invest in Punta Gorda’s Real Estate Market?
Although Florida is best known for the beaches, theme parks and its massive tourist industry, Florida offers great opportunities for entrepreneurs looking to invest in Real Estate. Here are some positives of Florida’s Real Estate market:
- High Inventory Levels: With plenty of inventory in all price ranges and the right conditions for homebuyers to find their dream homes, Real Estate Investors in Punta Gorda have a great opportunity to build wealth. However, as sales volumes increase rapidly, Real Estate Investors must quickly purchase their inventory. BridgeWell Capital’s private money loan programs can help investors gain their share in this market.
- Low Mortgage Rates: Punta Gorda has ideal conditions for investors seeking to purchase Real Estate. Mortgage rates are still at their lowest levels since the 1960s. Low mortgage rates can help Real Estate Investors increase their purchasing power. If you are looking for the lowest rates in this market, look no further, BridgeWell Capital offers the lowest mortgage rates in the market.
- Great Prices: Home prices are reaching their lowest levels in years. It is no secret that Punta Gorda was one of the cities with the biggest amount of foreclosed homes in the country after the recession in 2008. However, the great availability of low-cost homes, along with low mortgage rates offer Real Estate Investors in Punta Gorda the perfect opportunity to close more deals and build more wealth.
- A favored retirement destination: Punta Gorda, (and other cities in Florida like Tampa, Jacksonville, Punta Gorda, Ocala, and Sarasota), stands to benefit from the pleasant weather and the outdoor amenities that make it a favorite retirement destination. The increasing influx of retired homebuyers offers a great opportunity for Real Estate investors to sell their properties.
Punta Gorda’s Real Estate market offers great opportunities for investors. However, if you want to take full advantage you need to have the financial resources to get started. With our private money loans program, you can gain access to these resources quickly and easily.
Investing in Florida’s Real Estate Market
It is no secret Florida’s real estate market offers great investment opportunities. A recent housing report released by the state trade association, Florida REALTORS®, shows single-family home sales increased in the Punta Gorda-Kissimmee-Sanford MSA by 28.3% year-on-year for the month of July. Median sale prices on homes also increased 5.3% during that same time frame. According to a recent article in the Punta Gorda Sentinel, taxable property values across Central Florida are expected to increase for a third straight year as new construction and a strong economy have pushed existing home prices up.
Keeping up with the market and staying up to date on current trends can lead to, not only smarter investment decisions, but ultimately, a more successful portfolio of investment properties. At BridgeWell Capital, we approve our hard money loans based on your ability to succeed, and the local market trends and indicators are some of the factors we encourage our borrowers to use to make smart investment decisions.
For example, buying a residential property where home sales are rising and days on market are decreasing, or where school ratings are high, and crime rates are low, should translate into an easier, more lucrative, real estate investment project. For current trends in Central Florida’s real estate investment market, visit Zillow.com or Trulia.com.
Real Estate Investor Clubs in Florida
We always encourage getting involved in the local/regional real estate investment community. Whether you do or not won’t have any effect on your ability to secure hard money loans from BridgeWell Capital, but there’s probably no better place to network, learn, do business and collaborate with other real estate professionals than at Real Estate Investment Associations (REIAs). The REIAs serving the Florida MSA and surrounding areas are:
REIAs are a great place for real estate investors to grow their business and we highly encourage getting involved. Find the REIA that best fits your needs. A well built out knowledge base and support group can only help when it comes to making your next real estate investment project a success. BridgeWell Capital is Punta Gorda’s #1 hard money lender for real estate investment in Florida. Whether it’s rehab loans or investment for rental properties, BridgeWell Capital is the most trusted name in private money lending. If you need help financing your next commercial or residential real estate project contact us today!
BridgeWell Capital’s Links to Success
BridgeWell Capital wants you to be a success in real estate investing, and that takes knowledge, but the key to knowledge is knowing where to find it. Here are some links to help you get find the answers you seek
At BridgeWell Capital we’re committed to your success, and we are ready to become an integral part of your real estate investment team. For more information about our hard money loans in Florida call us at 941-677-3077, or fill out our request funding form online and we will contact you within one (1) business day.