Port St. Lucie, FL
BridgeWell Capital is Port St. Lucie’s #1 hard moneylender for real estate investments. We work with investors throughout the Sunshine State, who need a fast, hassle-free source of capital to take advantage of investment opportunities as they become available. BridgeWell Capital professionals often finance investments in 7 days or less; no matter your current credit, financial, or employment situation. From Orlando to Tampa, Jacksonville to Palm Bay, no one works harder for you than BridgeWell Capital. If your investment makes sense and promises a solid profit margin, you can be approved for hard money financing.
How is BridgeWell Capital Unique from Other Hard Money Lenders in Florida?
- Competitive terms: The best hard money loan terms in the industry. We lend up to 80% LTV. Interest rates for our loan programs range from 6.95% to 12.95%. Learn more about our terms and loan programs.
- Consistent, reliable and responsive customer service: We understand the needs of our borrowers and have made it a priority to provide the best customer service in the industry. See testimonials from our customers.
- Fast closings: We routinely close loans in as little as 7 days. Proof of funds letters are issued in less than 1 day.
- Experience: With over 30 years of real estate investment experience, our management team sets industry standards, having successfully funded over USD$200MM in hard money loans for real estate investors.
- Investor consulting services: Whether you are experienced in the real estate investment business or just getting started, our hard money lending professionals are ready to provide you with the best investment advice and consulting services – so you can get ahead in Florida’s competitive market. Contact us today at 772-828-3000 for a free consulting session.
- Licensed Mortgage Lender: Unlike other hard money lenders in Florida, BridgeWell Capital is a fully-licensed and insured mortgage lender that’s A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau.
- Wide Service Area: We provide hard money loans throughout the Florida metropolitan areas, including but not limited to; Lakeland, Winter Haven, Sebastian, Vero Beach, Deltona, Daytona, Ormond, Port St. Lucie, Palm Bay, Melbourne, Titusville, Gainesville, Punta Gorda, Pensacola, Ferry Pass, Brent, Ocala, Panama City, Lynn Haven, West Palm Beach, Boca Raton, and Boyton Beach.
Why Invest in Florida’s Real Estate Market?
Florida offers great opportunities for entrepreneurs looking to invest in Real Estate. Here are some positives of Florida’s Real Estate market:
- High Inventory Levels: With plenty of inventory in all price ranges and the right conditions for homebuyers to find their dream homes, Real Estate Investors in Florida have a great opportunity to build wealth. However, as sales volumes increase rapidly, Real Estate Investors must quickly purchase their inventory. BridgeWell Capital’s private money loan programs can help investors gain their share in this market.
- Low Mortgage Rates: Florida has ideal conditions for investors seeking to purchase Real Estate. Mortgage rates are still at their lowest levels since the 1960s. Low mortgage rates can help Real Estate Investors increase their purchasing power. If you are looking for the lowest rates in this market, look no further, BridgeWell Capital offers the lowest mortgage rates in the market.
- Great Prices: Home prices are reaching their lowest levels in years. The great availability of low-cost homes, along with low mortgage rates offer Real Estate Investors in Florida the perfect opportunity to close more deals and build more wealth.
- A favored retirement destination: Florida, (and other cities in Florida like Tampa, Jacksonville, Tallahassee and Sarasota), stands to benefit from the pleasant weather and the outdoor amenities that make it a favorite retirement destination. The increasing influx of retired homebuyers offers a great opportunity for Real Estate investors to sell their properties.
Orlando’s Real Estate market offers great opportunities for investors. However, if you want to take full advantage you need to have the financial resources to get started. With our private money loans program you can gain access to these resources quickly and easily. Request Hard Money Now
Investing in Florida’s Real Estate Market
It is no secret Florida’s real estate market offers great investment opportunities. A recent housing report released by the state trade association, Florida REALTORS®, shows single-family home sales increased in the Orlando-Kissimmee-Sanford MSA by 28.3% year-on-year for the month of July. Median sale prices on homes also increased 5.3% during that same time frame. According to a recent article in the Orlando Sentinel, taxable property values across Florida are expected to increase for a third straight year as new construction and a strong economy have pushed existing home prices up.
Keeping up with the market and staying up-to-date on current trends can lead to, not only smarter investment decisions, but ultimately, a more successful portfolio of investment properties. At BridgeWell Capital, we approve our hard money loans based on your ability to succeed, and the local market trends and indicators are some of the factors we encourage our borrowers to use to make smart investment decisions.
For example, buying a residential property where home sales are rising and days on market are decreasing, or where school ratings are high, and crime rates are low, should translate into an easier, more lucrative, real estate investment project. For current trends in Florida’s real estate investment market, visit Zillow.com or Trulia.com.
Get Started Now!
BridgeWell Capital’s Links to Success
BridgeWell Capital wants you to be a success in real estate investing, and that takes knowledge, but the key to knowledge is knowing where to find it. Here are some links to help you:
At BridgeWell Capital we’re committed to your success, and we are ready to become an integral part of your real estate investment team.
For more information about our hard money loans in Port St. Lucie call us at 772-828-3000, or fill out our request funding form online and we will contact you within one (1) business day.