Hard Money Loans in Oklahoma City, OK – BridgeWell Capital
BridgeWell Capital is Oklahoma City’s #1 hard money lender for real estate investments. We work with investors throughout the Sooner State, who need to secure fast, hassle-free sources of capital to take advantage of investment opportunities as they become available. BridgeWell Capital professionals often finance investments in 10 days or less; no matter your current credit, financial, or employment situation. From Mustang to Muskogee, the panhandle to Ponca City, no one in Oklahoma works harder for you than BridgeWell Capital. If your investment makes sense and promises a solid profit margin, you can be approved for hard money financing.
How is BridgeWell Capital Unique from Other Hard Money Lenders in Oklahoma?
- Competitive Terms:Our hard money loan programs range from 5.9% to 12.9% APR, and we lend up to 85% of the property purchase price, 100% of the total rehab cost on a 2 to 30-year term.
- Consistent, Responsive and Reliable Service:At BridgeWell Capital we pride ourselves on providing unparalleled customer service. We walk you through the entire process, so you know exactly what to expect. If you have questions, your personal account executive is always available and ready to assist you. Simply put, once you’ve done business with BridgeWell Capital, you won’t go anywhere else for your real estate investment hard money loans. In fact, a strong percentage of our business comes from repeat customers. See our testimonials.
- Experience:With over 30 years of real estate investment experience, our management team sets industry standards, having successfully funded over USD$200MM in hard money loans for real estate investors.
- Support & Coaching:We strive to be more than just a source of private money for real estate investments. Our hard money loans are structured around win-win business relationships with our borrowers. We want you to be successful in your investments, so we provide you with all the support and real estate industry best practices you need to make smart, confident investment decisions. From rehab to rental, BridgeWell’s got OKC covered.
- Licensed Mortgage Lender:Unlike other hard money lenders in Oklahoma, BridgeWell Capital is a fully-licensed and insured mortgage lender that’s A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau.
- Wide Service Area:We provide hard money loans throughout the Oklahoma City metro area, and the state, including but not limited to; Bartlesville, Broken Arrow, Del City, Edmund, Enid, Guymon, Lawton, Miami, Midwest City, Moore, Muskogee, Norman, Owasso, Ponca City, Shawnee, Stillwater, Tulsa, and Yukon
Investing in Oklahoma’s Real Estate Market
It is no secret Oklahoma’s real estate market offers some good investment opportunities. According to the most recent statistics available from the Oklahoma Association of REALTORS®, 2015 is shaping up to be another strong year for home sales. While closed listings were down slightly (-3.4%) compared to the same time last year, average home valuations and sale prices were both up, days-on-market were down to a healthy 60 days, and Months Supply of Inventory was down almost 10% to 5 months, which should help fuel demand through the end of the year.
Keeping up with the markets and staying up-to-date on current trends throughout Oklahoma can lead to, not only smarter investment decisions, but ultimately, a more successful portfolio of investment properties. At BridgeWell Capital, we approve our hard money loans based on your ability to succeed, and local market trends and indicators are some of the factors we encourage our borrowers to use to make smart investment decisions.
For example, buying a residential property where home sales are rising and days on market are decreasing, or where school ratings are high, and crime rates are low, should translate into an easier, more lucrative, real estate investment project. For current trends in Oklahoma’s real estate markets, visit Zillow.com or Trulia.com
Real Estate Investor Associations in Oklahoma
We always encourage getting involved in the local/regional real estate investment community. Whether you do or not won’t have any effect on your ability to secure hard money loans from BridgeWell Capital, but there’s probably no better place to network, learn, do business and collaborate with other real estate professionals than at Real Estate Investment Associations (REIAs). The REIAs in Oklahoma are:
- Oklahoma City Real Estate Investors Association: Serving the residents of the greater OKC metro area and surrounding communities, the OKC REIA holds their main meeting on the 2nd Thursday of every month, unless otherwise noted, at the Crowne Plaza Oklahoma City. Attendance is free for members. For first time guests the attendance fee is $10. For returning guest the fee is $20.
- Tulsa Real Estate Investors Association: Serving real estate investors throughout T-Town, the Tulsa REIA holds their main meeting on the second Thursday of every month at the Tulsa Meeting Room. Meetings are open to the public and free for members. There is a $20 attendance fee for nonmembers.
REIAs are a great place for real estate investors to grow their business and we highly encourage getting involved. Find the REIA that best fits your needs. A well built out knowledge base and support group can only help when it comes to making your next real estate investment project a success. BridgeWell Capital is Oklahoma’s #1 hard money lender for real estate investments. Whether it’s rehab loans or investment for rental properties, BridgeWell Capital is the most trusted name in private money lending. If you need help financing your next commercial or residential real estate project contact us today! At BridgeWell Capital you’re REIApproved (Real Estate Investments Approved).
BridgeWell Capital’s Links to Success
BridgeWell Capital wants you to be a success in real estate investing, and that takes knowledge, but the key to knowledge is knowing where to find it. Here are some links to help you get find the answers you seek.
At BridgeWell Capital we’re committed to your success, and we are ready to become an integral part of your real estate investment team.
For more information about our hard money loans throughout Oklahoma, call us at 866-500-4500, or fill out our request funding form online and we will contact you within one (1) business day.