Hard Money Loans in Kansas City, KS — BridgeWell Capital
BridgeWell Capital is Kansas City’s #1 hard money lender for real estate investments. We work with investors throughout the Sunflower State, who need a fast, hassle-free source of capital to take advantage of investment opportunities as they become available. BridgeWell Capital professionals often finance investments in as little as 5 days; no matter your current credit, financial, or employment situation. No one in Kansas works harder for you than BridgeWell Capital. If your investment makes sense and promises a solid profit margin, you can be approved for hard money financing.
How is BridgeWell Capital Unique from Other Hard Money Lenders in Kansas City?
- Competitive Terms:Our hard money loan programs range from 5.9% to 12.95% APR, and we lend up to 80% LTV, with loan terms ranging from 1 to 30 years.
- Consistent, Responsive and Reliable Service: At BridgeWell Capital we pride ourselves on providing unparalleled customer service. We walk you through the entire process, so you know exactly what to expect. If you have questions, your personal account executive is always available and ready to assist you. Simply put, once you’ve done business with BridgeWell Capital, you won’t go anywhere else for your real estate investment hard money loans. In fact, a strong percentage of our business comes from repeat customers. See our testimonials.
- Experience: With over 30 years of real estate investment experience, our management team sets industry standards, having successfully funded over USD$200MM in hard money loans for real estate investors.
- Support & Coaching: We strive to be more than just a source of private money for real estate investments. Our hard money loans are structured around win-win business relationships with our borrowers. We want you to be successful in your investments, so we provide you with all the support and real estate industry best practices you need to make smart, confident investment decisions. From rehab to rental, BridgeWell’s got Kansas covered.
- Licensed Mortgage Lender: Unlike other hard money lenders in Kansas, BridgeWell Capital is a fully-licensed and insured mortgage lender that’s A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau.
- Wide Service Area: We provide hard money loans throughout the Kansas City metropolitan area and state, including but not limited to; Blue Springs, Independence, Lawrence, Leavenworth, Leawood, Lee’s Summit, Lenexa, Liberty, Merriam, Olathe, Overland Park, Prairie Village, Shawnee, Topeka and Wichita
Investing in Kansas’ Real Estate Market
It is no secret the Kansas real estate market offers some great investment opportunities. According to recent statistics provided by the Kansas Association of REALTORS®, the only thing in decline is the number of properties still on market. Over the past year, Kansas home sales increased 7.2%, while the average home price rose 6.6% (year-to-date). Additionally, the average days on market for listing in Kansas dropped 2.6% to a very reasonable 64 days. Check out the Kansas Association of REALTORS® Market Statistics page for up-to-date and archived information.
Keeping up with the market and staying up-to-date on current trends can lead to, not only smarter investment decisions, but ultimately, a more successful portfolio of investment properties. At BridgeWell Capital, we approve our hard money loans based on your ability to succeed, and local market trends and indicators are some of the factors we encourage our borrowers to use to make smart investment decisions.
For example, buying a residential property where home sales are rising and days on market are decreasing, or where school ratings are high, and crime rates are low, should translate into an easier, more lucrative, real estate investment project. For current trends in Kansas’ real estate investment markets, visit Zillow.com or Trulia.com.
Real Estate Investor Associations in Kansas
We always encourage getting involved in the local/regional real estate investment community. Whether you do or not won’t have any effect on your ability to secure hard money loans from BridgeWell Capital, but there’s probably no better place to network, learn, do business and collaborate with other real estate professionals than at Real Estate Investment Associations (REIAs). The active REIAs serving Kansas are:
- Mid-American Association of Real Estate Investors: Serving the Kansas City metropolitan area, the MAREI holds their monthly meeting on the 2nd Tuesday of every month, unless otherwise noted, at the Holiday Inn Overland Park – West. The event is free for members and first time guests. For returning guests, the attendance fee is $15 if you pre-register, and $25 at the door.
- Kansas City Real Estate Investor’s Group: Serving Kansas City and the surrounding areas. Check out their events calendar for workshops, seminars, and networking opportunities.
REIAs are a great place for real estate investors to grow their business and we highly encourage getting involved. Find the REIA that best fits your needs. A well built out knowledge base and support group can only help when it comes to making your next real estate investment project a success. BridgeWell Capital is Kansas City’s #1 hard money lender for real estate investment in the state. Whether it’s rehab loans or investment for rental properties, BridgeWell Capital is the most trusted name in private money lending. If you need help financing your next commercial or residential real estate project contact us today!
BridgeWell Capital’s Links to Success
BridgeWell Capital wants you to be a success in real estate investing, and that takes knowledge, but the key to knowledge is knowing where to find it. Here are some links to help you get find the answers you seek.
At BridgeWell Capital we’re committed to your success, and we are ready to become an integral part of your real estate investment team.
For more information about our hard money loans in Kansas City, and throughout Kansas, call us at 866-500-4500, or fill out our request funding form online and we will contact you within one (1) business day.