BridgeWell Capital: Jacksonville’s Private Money Lender
TRUE Private Money! BridgeWell Capital is the fastest, easiest and most reliable source of private money in Jacksonville for real estate investments. Our loan programs are designed to accommodate the needs of real estate entrepreneurs investing in the Jacksonville real estate market, by offering low rates and flexible terms.
One of the most significant stumbling blocks for many Real Estate Investors in Jacksonville is the inability to find a reliable source of financing to fund their real estate investment deals. The success of many Real Estate Investors depends on their ability to gaining access to investment capital. The problem is, credit is tight and time is scarce. Conventional lenders and banks refuse to lend their money to individuals with bad credit, self-employed or with recent foreclosures and short sales. Even the lucky few who get approved have to wait weeks before they realize they no longer need the money.
If this scenario sounds familiar, you have come to the right place. BridgeWell Capital specializes in providing private money to Real Estate Investors; whether they have poor credit, are self-employed or have had recent foreclosures or short sales. Best of all, we can close private money loans in as little as 10 days.
Our private money loans are geared to Real Estate Investors who wish to buy-fix-sell, buy & hold or refinance their residential properties. Repair credit lines are also available for every loan so you can finish your projects faster and more efficiently.
Aside from the convenience of our private money loan program, Investors in Jacksonville prefer BridgeWell Capital for the flexibility of the terms we offer. There are great investment opportunities for Investors in Jacksonville, but the flexibility of our private money loans can leverage your business and put the Jacksonville market at your reach.
Get Started Today Request Funding Now!
How is BridgeWell Capital Unique from Other Hard Money Lenders in Jacksonville, FL?
- Consistent, Responsive and Reliable Service: At BridgeWell Capital we pride ourselves on providing unparalleled customer service. We walk you through the entire process, so you know exactly what to expect. If you have questions, your personal account executive is always available and ready to assist you. In fact, a strong percentage of our business comes from repeat customers. Simply put, once you’ve done business with BridgeWell Capital, you won’t go anywhere else for your real estate investment hard money loans. See our testimonials.
- Experience: With over 30 years of real estate investment experience, our management team sets industry standards, having successfully funded over USD$200MM in hard money loans for real estate investors.
- Support & Coaching: We strive to be more than just a source of private money for real estate investments. Our hard money loans are structured around win-win business relationships with our borrowers. We want you to be successful in your investments, so we provide you with all the support and real estate industry best practices you need to make smart, confident investment decisions. From rehab to rental, BridgeWell’s got the River City covered.
- Licensed Mortgage Lender: Unlike other hard money lenders in Jacksonville, BridgeWell Capital is a fully-licensed and insured mortgage lender that’s A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau.
- Wide Service Area: We provide hard money loans throughout the greater Jacksonville metropolitan area and north Florida, including but not limited to; Amelia Island, Atlantic Beach, Gainesville, Jacksonville, Lake City, Ocala, Orange Park, Palatka, Palm Coast, and St. Augustine
Jacksonville Real Estate Market and Demographics
Jacksonville, known for its large ports, extensive and beautiful beaches, rich culture, sports, scholars and tourist attractions, is not only one of the largest cities in the country but also one of the fastest growing and emerging real estate markets.
The strong development of Jacksonville’s real estate market is greatly dependent on the general economic and demographic development promoted by the expansion of the city’s maritime port in response to the widening of the Panama Canal. The Panama Canal was first built in 1914 to allow standard-sized ships to cross between the coasts of the continent avoiding the lengthy travel around the southernmost tip of South America. The economies of scale of the 21st century have created the need to replace the standard-sized ships with heavy cargo vessels, which is the reason of the widening of the Panama Canal.
What does this have to do with Jacksonville’s real estate market? Everything! Jacksonville is the first deep-water port on the east coast. In order to accommodate the vast size of the heavy-cargo ships, Jacksonville has invested over 6 hundred million dollars in the last few years to deepen and expand the port. As a result, there is a vast number of blue and white collar jobs created and many families relocating in Jacksonville as well as other cities in north Florida, such as St Augustine, Gainesville, Tallahassee, Daytona, Northside and Southside.
By the same token the opportunities for Real Estate Investors have substantially increased now and in years to come. In fact, with the addition of thousands of high-paying jobs, it is estimated that Jacksonville’s population will double within the next ten years.
The inevitable consequences of Jacksonville’s shifts in trade and commerce will leave in the hands of Real Estate Investors a huge demand for real property. Using private money is the smartest way to maximize the volume of your real estate inventory, which is very well needed in this demanding and competitive market, and the very first step to start investing.
Request Funding Now!
Investing in Jacksonville’s Real Estate Market
It is no secret Jacksonville’s real estate market offers great investment opportunities. A recent report released by the Northeast Florida Association of REALTORS®, shows home sales increased 13.5% year-on-year for the month of July. Median home sale prices also rose 9.1% in that time, while inventory and days on market dropped by 15.2 and 3.7% respectively. Keeping up with the market and staying up-to-date on current trends can lead to, not only smarter investment decisions, but ultimately, a more successful portfolio of investment properties. At BridgeWell Capital, we approve our hard money loans based on your ability to succeed, and the local market trends and indicators are some of the factors we encourage our borrowers to use to make smart investment decisions.
For example, buying a residential property where home sales are rising and days on market are decreasing, or where school ratings are high, and crime rates are low, should translate into an easier, more lucrative, real estate investment project. For current trends in Jacksonville’s real estate investment market you can visit Zillow.com or Trulia.com.
Real Estate Investor Associations in Jacksonville, FL (and surrounding areas)
We always encourage our borrowers to get involved in the real estate investment community. By no means will it affect your ability to secure hard money loans from BridgeWell Capital, but there’s probably no better place to network, learn, do business and collaborate with other real estate professionals than at Real Estate Investment Associations (REIAs). The REIAs serving the greater Jacksonville metropolitan region and surrounding areas are:
- Jacksonville Real Estate Investors Association : JaxREIA is northeast Florida’s oldest and largest real estate investors association. They hold their main meeting on the first Thursday of every month unless otherwise noted. Meetings are located in the main meeting room of the JaxREIA Offices. Meetings are free for members and first time guest. There is a $25 attendance fee for returning guests.
- Real Estate Investors of Florida – Jacksonville : Serving the northeast Florida counties of Clay, Duval, Nassau, Putnam, and St. John’s, REIF – Jacksonville holds monthly meetings on the 3rd Thursday of every month unless otherwise noted, as well as online training through National REIAU, workshops, and networking opportunities for members and nonmembers.
REIAs are a great place for real estate investors to grow their business and we highly encourage getting involved. Find the REIA that best fits your needs. A well built out knowledge base and support group can only help when it comes to making your next real estate investment project a success. BridgeWell Capital is Jacksonville’s #1 hard money lender for real estate investment in Florida. Whether it’s rehab loans or investment for rental properties, BridgeWell Capital is the most trusted name in private money lending. If you need help financing your next commercial or residential real estate project contact us today!
BridgeWell Capital’s Links to Success
BridgeWell Capital wants you to be a success in real estate investing, and that takes knowledge, but the key to knowledge is knowing where to find it. Here are some links to help you get find the answers you seek.
At BridgeWell Capital we’re committed to your success, and we are ready to become an integral part of your real estate investment team.
For more information about our hard money loans in Jacksonville, FL call us at 904-310-0030, or fill out our request funding form online and we will contact you within one (1) business day.