BridgeWell Capital: Houston’s Hard Money Lender
Known for its strong industrial base in energy, manufacturing, aeronautics and transportation, Houston is also emerging as an unquestionable leader in the real estate industry. Many Investors would now claim that Houston has become synonymous with success.
However, to be successful in this market, choosing a great place to invest is not enough to guarantee positive results. Although there is some degree of risk when venturing in a new market, there is always the need to have a reliable source of investment capital to finance your deals. BridgeWell Capital is here to help.
BridgeWell Capital is a licensed mortgage lender that offers private money for Real Estate Investors in Houston. Our private money program includes loans to finance residential (non-owner-occupied) Investor properties. We loan private money for buy-fix-sell projects, buy-fix-rent and investment property refinances. We also offer rehab credit lines with all our loans, so you can complete your projects faster and more efficiently.
Our 1-to-30-year private money loans are offered with up to 80% LTV.
From our 5-minute pre-approval up until closing, requesting private money is an easy process. Our approvals are based on factors that banks and conventional lenders would not take into account. Instead of looking at your credit score, your foreclosure history or whether you are self-employed, we approve our private money loans based on your ability to succeed. All we are looking for is a solid income, a significant down payment and a good property to work with.
Once you have been approved and are ready to get started, we can provide private money funding in as little as 5 days.
How is BridgeWell Capital Unique from Other Hard Money Lenders in Houston, TX?
- Competitive Terms:Our hard money loan programs range from 5.9% to 12.95% APR, and we lend up to 80% LTV, with loan terms ranging from 1 to 30 years.
- Consistent, Responsive and Reliable Service:Our clients love our service. We walk you through the entire process so you know exactly what to expect. If you have questions, your personal account executive is always available and ready to assist you. A strong percentage of our business comes from repeat customers. Simply put, once you’ve done business with BridgeWell Capital, you won’t want to go anywhere else for your real estate investment hard money loans. See our testimonials.
- Experience:With over 30 years of real estate investment experience, our management team sets industry standards, having successfully funded over USD$200MM in hard money loans for real estate investors.
- Support & Coaching:We strive to be more than just a source of private money for real estate investments. Our hard money loans are structured around win-win business relationships with our borrowers. We want you to be successful in your investments, so we provide you with all the support and real estate industry best practices you need to make smart investment decisions confidently. From rehab to rental, BridgeWell’s got you covered.
- Licensed Mortgage Lender:Unlike other hard money lenders in Texas, BridgeWell Capital is a fully-licensed and insured mortgage lender that’s A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau.
- Wide Service Area:We provide hard money loans throughout the greater Houston metropolitan area, including but not limited to; Atascocita, Baytown, Beaumont, Conroe, Dayton, Friendswood, Galveston, Katy, League City, Manvel, Missouri City, Oak Ridge North, Pearland, Richmond, Spring, Stafford, Sugar Land, the Woodlands.
Request Funding now!
Investing in Houston’s Real Estate Market
A recent MLS report published by the Houston Association of REALTORS®, showed homes sales and prices in the Energy Capital of the World have exceeded last year’s, “record breaking pace,” and housing inventories showed improvement as well. It went on to state the, “Houston housing market benefitted from across-the-board gains in the July 2015 versus July 2014 analysis, with single-family home sales, total property sales, and total dollar volume all up, and prices reaching record highs for a July.” For all the particulars, you can check out the full Houston’s housing market report.
It is no secret the real estate market in Houston, TX offers great investment opportunities. However, keeping up with the market and staying up-to-date with the current trends can lead to, not only smarter investment decisions, but ultimately, a more successful portfolio of investment properties. At BridgeWell Capital, we approve our hard money loans based on your ability to be successful, and the local market trends and indicators are some of the factors we encourage our borrowers to use to make smart investment decisions.
For example, buying a residential property where home sales are increasing and days on market (DOM) are decreasing, or where school ratings are high and crime rates are low, should translate into an easier, more lucrative real estate investment project. For current trends in Houston’s real estate investment market you can visit Zillow.com or Trulia.com.
Real Estate Investor Associations in Houston, Texas
We always encourage our borrowers to get involved in the real estate investment community. By no means will it affect your ability to secure hard money loans from BridgeWell Capital, but there’s probably no better place to network, learn, do business and collaborate with other real estate professionals than at Real Estate Investment Associations (REIAs). There are several REIAs in Houston including:
- Houston Real Estate Investors Association: The Houston Real Estate Investors Association (Dallas REIA) holds multiple events each month. The location of these events is restricted to member and guests who register online. The Dallas REIA is a member in good standing of the Texas Wealth Network, consisting of over 15,000 Texas Real Estate Investors.
- The RICH Club: The Realty Investment Club of Houston (RICH) is one of the country’s premier real estate investor associations. RICH focuses on promoting real estate investment, responsible property and project management, and using sound, ethical business practices.
- The Wealth Club: The Wealth Club meets on the last Saturday of every month, and is free of charge to members and first-time guests. Returning guests pay a fee of $25.00. In addition to their monthly meetings, there are also real estate related classes, seminars and boot camps.
Find the REIA that best fits your needs. The bottom line is, REIAs are a great place for real estate investors to grow their business and we highly encourage getting involved. A well built out knowledge base and support group can only help when it comes to your next real estate investment project. BridgeWell Capital is Dallas’ #1 hard money lender for real estate investment in the Lone Star State. Whether it’s rehab loans or investment for rental properties, BridgeWell Capital is the most trusted name in private money lending. If you need help financing your next commercial or residential real estate project contact us today!
BridgeWell Capital’s Links to Success
BridgeWell Capital wants you to be a success in real estate investing, and that takes knowledge, but the key to knowledge is knowing where to find it. Here are some links to help you get find the answers you seek.
At BridgeWell Capital we’re committed to your success, and we are ready to become an integral part of your real estate investment team.
For more information about our hard money loans in Houston, Texas, call us at 713-325-0500, or fill out our request funding form online and we will contact you within one (1) business day.