Hard Money Loans in Connecticut – BridgeWell Capital
BridgeWell Capital is Connecticut's #1 hard money lender for real estate investments. We work with investors throughout the Constitution State, who need to secure fast, hassle-free sources of capital to take advantage of investment opportunities as they become available. BridgeWell Capital professionals often finance investments in as little as 7 days; no matter your current credit, financial, or employment situation. From Norwalk to Norfolk to Norwich, no one in the Nutmeg works harder for you than BridgeWell Capital. If your investment makes sense and promises a solid profit margin, you can be approved for hard money financing.
How is BridgeWell Capital Unique from Other Hard Money Lenders in Connecticut?
- Competitive Terms:Our hard money loan programs range from 5.9% to 12.95% APR, and we lend up to 80% LTV, with loan terms ranging from 1 to 30 years.
- Consistent, Responsive and Reliable Service:At BridgeWell Capital we pride ourselves on providing unparalleled customer service. We walk you through the entire process, so you know exactly what to expect. If you have questions, your personal account executive is always available and ready to assist you. Simply put, once you've done business with BridgeWell Capital, you won’t go anywhere else for your real estate investment hard money loans. In fact, a strong percentage of our business comes from repeat customers. See our testimonials.
- Experience:With over 30 years of real estate investment experience, our management team sets industry standards, having successfully funded over USD$200MM in hard money loans for real estate investors.
- Support & Coaching:We strive to be more than just a source of private money for real estate investments. Our hard money loans are structured around win-win business relationships with our borrowers. We want you to be successful in your investments, so we provide you with all the support and real estate industry best practices you need to make smart, confident investment decisions. From rehab to rental, residential or commercial, BridgeWell Capital has the provisions for the Provision State's real estate investor.
- Licensed Mortgage Lender:Unlike other hard money lenders in Connecticut, BridgeWell Capital is a fully-licensed and insured mortgage lender that's A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau.
- Wide Service Area:We provide hard money loans throughout Connecticut, in cities and towns including but not limited to; Bethel, Bridgeport, Bristol, Danbury, Darien, Greenwich, Groton, Hartford, Middleton, New Britain, New Haven, Newton, Norwalk, Ridgefield, Stamford, Waterbury, Weston, and Westport
Investing in Connecticut's Real Estate Market
It's no secret Connecticut has some fantastic real estate investment opportunities. According to a recent report from Berkshire Hathaway Home Services, a slight decrease in median home prices for the 3rd quarter 2015 were countered by a 14.1% year-on-year increase in single-family home sales across the state. New Haven County saw sales in the 3rd quarter increase 21.1%. Day on market also decreased 3.6% across Connecticut to an aggregated average of 126 days. Closed and pending condominium sales also fared well with 3rd quarter increases of 13.1 and 18.2% respectively.
Keeping up with the markets and staying up-to-date on current trends throughout Connecticut can lead to, not only smarter investment decisions, but ultimately, a more successful portfolio of investment properties. At BridgeWell Capital, we approve our hard money loans based on your ability to succeed, and local market trends and indicators are some of the factors we encourage our borrowers to use to make smart investment decisions.
For example, buying a residential property where home sales are rising and days on market are decreasing, or where school ratings are high, and crime rates are low, should translate into an easier, more lucrative, real estate investment project. For current trends in Connecticut's real estate markets, visit Zillow.com or Trulia.com
Real Estate Investor Associations in Connecticut
We always encourage getting involved in the local/regional real estate investment community. Whether you do or not won't have any effect on your ability to secure hard money loans from BridgeWell Capital, but there’s probably no better place to network, learn, do business and collaborate with other real estate professionals than at Real Estate Investment Associations (REIAs). The REIAs in Connecticut are:
- Connecticut Real Estate Investor's Association: The northeast's largest real estate investors and apartment owners association. Affiliated with National REIA, the Connecticut REIA holds their main meeting on the 3rd Monday of every month, unless otherwise specified, at the Sheraton Four Points in Meriden. Meetings are open to the public and free for members. There is a $30 attendance fee for non-members.
- Southern Connecticut Real Estate Investors Association: Serving the communities of Southern Connecticut, the SoCt REIA holds their main meeting on the 2nd Thursday of every month, except August and December, at the Norwalk Inn & Conference Center in Norwalk. Meetings are open to the public and free for members. There is a $25 attendance fee for non-members.
REIAs are a great place for real estate investors to grow their business and we highly encourage getting involved. Find the REIA that best fits your needs. A well built out knowledge base and support group can only help when it comes to making your next real estate investment project a success. BridgeWell Capital is Connecticut's #1 hard money lender for real estate investments. Whether it's rehab loans or investment for rental properties, BridgeWell Capital is the most trusted name in private money lending. If you need help financing your next commercial or residential real estate project contact us today! At BridgeWell Capital your Connecticut REIApproved (Real Estate Investment's Approved).
BridgeWell Capital's Links to Success
BridgeWell Capital wants you to be a success in real estate investing, and that takes knowledge, but the key to knowledge is knowing where to find it. Here are some links to help you get find the answers you seek.
At BridgeWell Capital we're committed to your success, and we are ready to become an integral part of your real estate investment team.
For more information about our hard money loans throughout Connecticut, call us at 866-500-4500, or fill out our request funding form online and we will contact you within one (1) business day.