Hard Money Loans Colorado - BridgeWell Capital
BridgeWell Capital is Colorado's #1 hard money lender for real estate investments. We work with investors, throughout the Centennial State, who need a fast, hassle-free source of capital to take advantage of investment opportunities as they become available. BridgeWell Capital professionals often finance investments in as little as 5 days; no matter you current credit, financial, or employment situation. If your investment makes sense and promises a solid profit margin, you can be approved for hard money financing.
How is BridgeWell Capital Unique from Other Hard Money Lenders in Colorado?
- Competitive Terms:Our hard money loan programs range from 5.9% to 12.95% APR, and we lend up to 80% LTV, with loan terms ranging from 1 to 30 years.
- Consistent, responsive and reliable service: Our clients love our service. We walk you through the entire process so you know exactly what to expect. If you have questions, your account executive is always available and ready to assist you. In fact, a strong percentage of our business comes from repeat customers. Simply put, once you've done business with BridgeWell Capital, you won’t want to go anywhere else for your real estate investment hard money loans. See our testimonials.
- Experience: With over 30 years of real estate investment experience, our management team sets industry standards having successfully funded over USD$200MM in hard money loans for real estate investors.
- Support & Coaching: We strive to be more than just a source of private money for real estate investments. Our hard money loans are structured around creating win-win business relationships with our borrowers. We want you to be successful in your investments, so we provide you with all the support and real estate industry best practices you need to make smart investment decisions confidently. From rehab to rental, BridgeWell's got you covered.
- Licensed Mortgage Lender: Unlike other hard money lenders in Colorado, BridgeWell Capital is a fully-licensed and insured mortgage lender that's A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau.
- Wide Service Area: We provide hard money loans throughout Colorado, including but not limited to; Denver, Boulder, Aurora, Fort Collins, Lakewood, Thornton, Arvada, Westminster, and Colorado Springs.
Investing in Colorado's Real Estate Market
It is no secret Colorado’s real estate market offers great investment opportunities. However, keeping up with the market and staying up-to-date with the current trends can lead to, not only smarter investment decisions, but ultimately, a more successful portfolio of investment properties. At BridgeWell Capital, we approve our hard money loans based on your ability to succeed, and the local market trends and indicators are one of the factors we encourage our borrowers to use to make smart investment decisions.
For example, buying a residential property where home sales are rising and days on market are decreasing, or where school ratings are high, and crime rates are low, should translate into an easier more lucrative real estate investment project. For current trends in Colorado’s real estate investment market you can visit Zillow.com or Trulia.com.
Real Estate Investors Association in Colorado
We always encourage our borrowers to get involved in the real estate investment community. By no means will it affect your ability to secure hard money loans from BridgeWell Capital, but there’s probably no better place to network, learn, do business and collaborate with other real estate professionals than at Real Estate Investments Associations (REIAs). There are many REIAs in Colorado including:
- Colorado Association of Real Estate Investors (CAREI)- Meeting are usually the last Thursday of every month except during the holidays (November and December). To make sure you don't miss a thing, check out their Calendar of Events.
- Colorado Springs Real Estate Investing Club (CSREIC) - Meetings are the first Wednesday of every month. The time and location of the meetings is reserved for members, but it's free and easy to sign-up.
- Investors Realty Resource of Colorado (IRROC) - Meetings are generally held on the first Thursday of every month at the Embassy Suites Denver Southeast.
- Investment Community of the Rockies (ICOR) - Meetings for each area are held every month. The Colorado Springs chapter meets on Tuesday, the Denver chapter on Wednesday, and the Northern Colorado chapter on Thursdays. For a full list of events across the state check out their calendar of events.
- Denver Association of Real Estate Investors (DAREI) - Regularly scheduled meetings are held on the third Wednesday of the month at Red and Jerry's. The meetings are free for DAREI members and $20.00 for non-members.
Find the REIA that best fits your needs. The bottom line is, REIAs are a great place for real estate investors to grow their business and we highly encourage getting involved. A well built out knowledge base and support group can only help when it comes to your next real estate investment project. BridgeWell Capital is Colorado's #1 hard money lender for real estate investment. Whether it's rehab loans or investment for rental properties, BridgeWell Capital is the most trusted name in private money lending, so if you need help financing your next commercial or residential real estate project contact us today!
BridgeWell Capital's Links to Success
BridgeWell Capital wants you to be a success in real estate investing, and that takes knowledge, but the key to knowledge is knowing where to find it. Here are some links to help you get find the answers you seek.
At BridgeWell Capital we're committed to your success. We are ready to become part of your real estate investment team.
For more information about our hard money loans in Colorado, call us at 303-647-4000, or fill out our request funding form and we will contact you within 1 business day.