Hard Money Loans in Cedar Rapids, IA – BridgeWell Capital
TRUE Private Money! No FICO Minimum, No Experience Required. BridgeWell Capital is Iowa’s #1 hard money lender for real estate investments. We work with investors throughout the Hawkeye State, who need to secure fast, hassle-free sources of capital to take advantage of investment opportunities as they become available. BridgeWell Capital professionals often finance investments in as little as 10 days; no matter your current credit, financial, or employment situation. No one in Iowa works harder for you than BridgeWell Capital. If your investment makes sense and promises a solid profit margin, you can be approved for hard money financing.
According to Zillow, the median home value in Cedar Rapids is $145,906 and home values have gone up 1.3% over the past year and Zillow predicts they will fall -2.8% within the next year. The median list price per square foot in Cedar Rapids is $125, which is lower than the Cedar Rapids Metro average of $127. The median price of homes currently listed in Cedar Rapids is $158,900 while the median price of homes that sold is $150,400. The median rent price in Cedar Rapids is $950, which is lower than the Cedar Rapids Metro median of $962.
How is BridgeWell Capital Unique from Other Hard Money Lenders in Iowa?
- Consistent, Responsive and Reliable Service: At BridgeWell Capital we pride ourselves on providing unparalleled customer service. We walk you through the entire process, so you know exactly what to expect. If you have questions, your personal account executive is always available and ready to assist you. Simply put, once you’ve done business with BridgeWell Capital, you won’t go anywhere else for your real estate investment hard money loans. In fact, a strong percentage of our business comes from repeat customers. See our testimonials.
- Experience: With over 30 years of real estate investment experience, our management team sets industry standards, having successfully funded over USD$200MM in hard money loans for real estate investors.
- Support & Coaching: We strive to be more than just a source of private money for real estate investments. Our hard money loans are structured around win-win business relationships with our borrowers. We want you to be successful in your investments, so we provide you with all the support and real estate industry best practices you need to make smart, confident investment decisions. From rehab to rental and river to river, BridgeWell’s got Des Moines covered.
- Licensed Mortgage Lender: Unlike other hard money lenders in Iowa, BridgeWell Capital is a fully-licensed and insured mortgage lender that’s A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau.
- Wide Service Area: We provide hard money loans throughout the greater Des Moines Metropolitan Statistical Area (MSA), and throughout the state, including but not limited to; Altoona, Ames, Ankeny, Beaverdale, Cedar Rapids, Council Bluffs, Davenport, Dubuque, Ingersoll, Iowa City, Marshalltown, Mason City, Mitchellville, Ottumwa, Perry, Pleasant Hill, Runnels, Sioux City, Waterbury, Waterloo, Waukee, and Windsor Heights
Investing in Iowa’s Real Estate Market
It is no secret Des Moines’ real estate market offers some great investment opportunities. According to a recent report published on Simply Des Moines by Les Sulgrove of the Des Moines Area Association of REALTORS©, the overall value of homes sold in the greater Des Moines are rose 6.2% year-to-date. The communities of Ankeny and Waukee were identified for continually outperforming all other areas in the Des Moines MSA, boasting increases in both resale and new home construction values.
Keeping up with the markets throughout the greater St. Louis MSA and staying up-to-date on current trends throughout the state of Missouri can lead to, not only smarter investment decisions, but ultimately, a more successful portfolio of investment properties. At BridgeWell Capital, we approve our hard money loans based on your ability to succeed, and local market trends and indicators are some of the factors we encourage our borrowers to use to make smart investment decisions.
For example, buying a residential property where home sales are rising and days on market are decreasing, or where school ratings are high, and crime rates are low, should translate into an easier, more lucrative, real estate investment project. For current trends in Iowa’s real estate investment markets, visit Zillow.com or Trulia.com.
Real Estate Investor Associations in Iowa
We always encourage getting involved in the local/regional real estate investment community. Whether you do or not won’t have any effect on your ability to secure hard money loans from BridgeWell Capital, but there’s probably no better place to network, learn, do business and collaborate with other real estate professionals than at Real Estate Investment Associations (REIAs). The REIAs serving St. Louis and Missouri are:
- Iowa Real Estate Investor Association: The amalgamation of the Iowa Landlord Association and the Two Rivers REIA, the IAREIA serves real estate investors, property owners and managers, throughout the state. Their main monthly meeting is held on the 4th Tuesday of every month, unless otherwise noted. Attendance fees vary. Members get a discount. First time guests may attend for free.
REIAs are a great place for real estate investors to grow their business and we highly encourage getting involved. Find the REIA that best fits your needs. A well built out knowledge base and support group can only help when it comes to making your next real estate investment project a success. BridgeWell Capital is Missouri’s #1 hard money lender for real estate investment in the state. Whether it’s rehab loans or investment for rental properties, BridgeWell Capital is the most trusted name in private money lending. If you need help financing your next commercial or residential real estate project contact us today!
BridgeWell Capital’s Links to Success
BridgeWell Capital wants you to be a success in real estate investing, and that takes knowledge, but the key to knowledge is knowing where to find it. Here are some links to help you get find the answers you seek.
- Iowa Chamber of Commerce
- Heartland Black Chamber of Commerce
- Altoona Chamber of Commerce
- Ames Chamber of Commerce
- Ankeny Area Chamber of Commerce
- Iowa City Area Chamber of Commerce
- Marion Chamber of Commerce
- Marshalltown Area Chamber of Commerce
- Mason City Chamber of Commerce
- Quad Cities Chamber of Commerce
- Greater Quad Cities Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- Waukee Area Chamber of Commerce
- Iowa Association of REALTORS®
- Des Moines Area Association of REALTORS®
- Central Iowa Board of REALTORS®
- Northwest Iowa Board of REALTORS®
- Southwest Iowa Board of REALTORS®
- Greater Iowa Apartment Association
- Greater Iowa City Apartment Association
- Iowa Appraisal and Research
At BridgeWell Capital we’re committed to your success, and we are ready to become an integral part of your real estate investment team. For more information about our hard money loans in Des Moines, and throughout the great state of Iowa, call us at 515-379-5000, or fill out our request funding form online.