Hard Money Loans in Boston, MA – BridgeWell Capital
BridgeWell Capital is Boston’s #1 hard money lender for real estate investments. We work with investors throughout Massachusetts, who need to secure fast, hassle-free sources of capital to take advantage of investment opportunities as they become available. BridgeWell Capital professionals often finance investments in as little as 10 days; no matter your current credit, financial, or employment situation. From Boston to Provincetown, no one in the state of Massachusetts works harder for you than BridgeWell Capital. If your investment makes sense and promises a solid profit margin, you can be approved for hard money financing.
How is BridgeWell Capital Unique from Other Hard Money Lenders in Boston, MA?
- Consistent, Responsive and Reliable Service: At BridgeWell Capital we pride ourselves on providing unparalleled customer service. We walk you through the entire process, so you know exactly what to expect. If you have questions, your personal account executive is always available and ready to assist you. Simply put, once you’ve done business with BridgeWell Capital, you won’t go anywhere else for your real estate investment hard money loans. In fact, a strong percentage of our business comes from repeat customers. See our testimonials.
- Experience: With over 30 years of real estate investment experience, our management team sets industry standards, having successfully funded over USD$200MM in hard money loans for real estate investors.
- Support & Coaching: We strive to be more than just a source of private money for real estate investments. Our hard money loans are structured around win-win business relationships with our borrowers. We want you to be successful in your investments, so we provide you with all the support and real estate industry best practices you need to make smart, confident investment decisions. From rehab to rental, BridgeWell’s got the Bay State covered.
- Licensed Mortgage Lender: Unlike other hard money lenders in Boston, BridgeWell Capital is a fully-licensed and insured mortgage lender that’s A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau.
- Wide Service Area: We provide hard money loans throughout the Boston Metropolitan Statistical Area (MSA), and the state, including but not limited to; Amherst, Belmont, Brockton, Brookline, Cambridge, Framingham, Lexington, Marblehead, New Bedford Newton, Plymouth, Pittsfield, Springfield, Stoneham, Waltham, Winchester, Woburn, Worcester
Investing in Boston’s Real Estate Market
It is no secret Boston’s real estate market offers some great investment opportunities. However, with housing sales up 17.9% year-on-year for the month of July and median home prices increasing 2.2% in that same timeframe, things look healthy across Massachusetts, and not just in Boston where rents are 3rd highest in the country. In a recent article published in the Boston Business Journal, “People who lease apartments in Greater Boston spend on average 34.4 percent of their monthly income on rent.”
Keeping up with the markets throughout the greater Boston metro area and staying up-to-date on current trends throughout the state of Massachusetts can lead to, not only smarter investment decisions, but ultimately, a more successful portfolio of investment properties. At BridgeWell Capital, we approve our hard money loans based on your ability to succeed, and local market trends and indicators are some of the factors we encourage our borrowers to use to make smart investment decisions.
For example, buying a residential property where home sales are rising and days on market are decreasing, or where school ratings are high, and crime rates are low, should translate into an easier, more lucrative, real estate investment project. For current trends in Massachusetts’ real estate investment markets, visit Zillow.com or Trulia.com.
Real Estate Investor Associations in Boston (and surrounding areas)
We always encourage getting involved in the local/regional real estate investment community. Whether you do or not won’t have any effect on your ability to secure hard money loans from BridgeWell Capital, but there’s probably no better place to network, learn, do business and collaborate with other real estate professionals than at Real Estate Investment Associations (REIAs). The REIAs serving the Boston metro area and Massachusetts are:
REIAs are a great place for real estate investors to grow their business and we highly encourage getting involved. Find the REIA that best fits your needs. A well built out knowledge base and support group can only help when it comes to making your next real estate investment project a success. BridgeWell Capital is Massachusett’s #1 hard money lender for real estate investment in the state. Whether it’s rehab loans or investment for rental properties, BridgeWell Capital is the most trusted name in private money lending. If you need help financing your next commercial or residential real estate project contact us today!
BridgeWell Capital’s Links to Success
BridgeWell Capital wants you to be a success in real estate investing, and that takes knowledge, but the key to knowledge is knowing where to find it. Here are some links to help you get find the answers you seek.
At BridgeWell Capital we’re committed to your success, and we are ready to become an integral part of your real estate investment team.
For more information about our hard money loans in Boston, and throughout Massachusetts, call us at 866-500-4500, or fill out our request funding form online and we will contact you within one (1) business day.