Hard Money Loans in Atlanta, GA – BridgeWell Capital
BridgeWell Capital is Atlanta’s #1 hard money lender for real estate investments. We work with investors throughout Georgia, who need to secure fast, hassle-free sources of capital to take advantage of investment opportunities as they become available. BridgeWell Capital professionals often finance investments in as little as 10 days; no matter your current credit, financial, or employment situation. From Alpharetta to Omega, no one in the state of Georgia works harder for you than BridgeWell Capital. If your investment makes sense and promises a solid profit margin, you can be approved for hard money financing.
How is BridgeWell Capital Unique from Other Hard Money Lenders in Atlanta, GA?
- Consistent, Responsive and Reliable Service: At BridgeWell Capital we pride ourselves on providing unparalleled customer service. We walk you through the entire process, so you know exactly what to expect. If you have questions, your personal account executive is always available and ready to assist you. Simply put, once you’ve done business with BridgeWell Capital, you won’t go anywhere else for your real estate investment hard money loans. In fact, a strong percentage of our business comes from repeat customers. See our testimonials.
- Experience: With over 30 years of real estate investment experience, our management team sets industry standards, having successfully funded over USD$200MM in hard money loans for real estate investors.
- Support & Coaching: We strive to be more than just a source of private money for real estate investments. Our hard money loans are structured around win-win business relationships with our borrowers. We want you to be successful in your investments, so we provide you with all the support and real estate industry best practices you need to make smart, confident investment decisions. From rehab to rental, BridgeWell’s got the Peach State covered.
- Licensed Mortgage Lender: Unlike other hard money lenders in Georgia, BridgeWell Capital is a fully-licensed and insured mortgage lender that’s A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau.
- Wide Service Area:We provide hard money loans throughout the Atlanta Metropolitan Statistical Area (MSA), and the state, including but not limited to; Alpharetta, Athens, Augusta, Buckhead, Cumming, Decatur, Dunwoody, Johns Creek, Kennesaw, Lawrenceville, Marietta, McDonough, Rome, Roswell, and Sandy Springs
Investing in Atlanta’s Real Estate Market
It is no secret Atlanta’s real estate market offers some great investment opportunities. With dozens upon dozens of colleges and universities in the area, rental property is always in high demand. Even homes sales which have been sluggish to rebound since the recession are making a comeback. Recent housing statistics published by Georgia MLS show home sales increased 11.87% since the same time last year. Average and median residential sales prices both increased over 5% in that same time frame.
Keeping up with the markets throughout the greater Atlanta metro area and staying up-to-date on current trends throughout the state of Georgia can lead to, not only smarter investment decisions, but ultimately, a more successful portfolio of investment properties. At BridgeWell Capital, we approve our hard money loans based on your ability to succeed, and local market trends and indicators are some of the factors we encourage our borrowers to use to make smart investment decisions.
For example, buying a residential property where home sales are rising and days on market are decreasing, or where school ratings are high, and crime rates are low, should translate into an easier, more lucrative, real estate investment project. For current trends in Georgia’s real estate investment markets, visit Zillow.com or Trulia.com.
Real Estate Investor Associations in Atlanta (and surrounding areas)
We always encourage getting involved in the local/regional real estate investment community. Whether you do or not won’t have any effect on your ability to secure hard money loans from BridgeWell Capital, but there’s probably no better place to network, learn, do business and collaborate with other real estate professionals than at Real Estate Investment Associations (REIAs). The REIAs serving the Atlanta metro area and Georgia are:
- Georgia Real Estate Investors Association: One of the longest running REIAs in the country. The Georgia REIA meets on the second Monday of each month at the Wyndham Atlanta Galleria. Members can attend these meetings for free by showing their member cards, guest are welcome as well but there is a $25 attendance fee.
- Atlanta Real Estate Investors Alliance: The Atlanta REIA hold their main monthly meeting on the first Monday of each month at the Unity Atlanta Church in Norcross. These events are free for Atlanta REIA members. Guest can pay $25 at the door to attend the event or pre-register for $20.
- North Metro Real Estate Investors Association: Serving Acworth, Kennesaw, Marietta and the other communities comprising the northern Atlanta metro area, the North Metro REIA meets on the first Thursday of every month and the Hilton Garden Inn in Kennesaw. The main monthly meetings are open to the public. There is an attendance fee of $20 for guests, while members may attend for free.
- North Georgia Real Estate Investors Association: The NGaREIA began in the founders’ home but became so popular they had to move it. Now their monthly meetings are held on the 2nd Thursday of every month at the Hilton Garden Inn in Cartersville. There is a $10 attendance fee that’s refundable if you are not satisfied.
REIAs are a great place for real estate investors to grow their business and we highly encourage getting involved. Find the REIA that best fits your needs. A well built out knowledge base and support group can only help when it comes to making your next real estate investment project a success. BridgeWell Capital is Georgia’s #1 hard money lender for real estate investment in the state. Whether it’s rehab loans or investment for rental properties, BridgeWell Capital is the most trusted name in private money lending. If you need help financing your next commercial or residential real estate project contact us today!
BridgeWell Capital’s Links to Success
BridgeWell Capital wants you to be a success in real estate investing, and that takes knowledge, but the key to knowledge is knowing where to find it. Here are some links to help you get find the answers you seek.
- Georgia Chamber of Commerce
- Metro Atlanta Chamber of Commerce
- Atlanta Metropolitan Black Chamber of Commerce
- Chamblee Chamber of Commerce
- Clayton County Chamber of Commerce
- Cobb County Chamber of Commerce
- DeKalb Chamber of Commerce
- Dunwoody Perimeter Chamber of Commerce
- French-American Chamber of Commerce
- Georgia Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- German-American Chamber of Commerce
- Japanese Chamber of Commerce of Georgia
- Polish-American Chamber of Commerce
- Sandy Springs/Perimeter Chamber of Commerce
- Turkish-American Chamber of Commerce of the Southeast U.S.
- Georgia Real Estate Commission
- Association of County Commissioners in Georgia
- Georgia Board of REALTORS®
- Atlanta Board of REALTORS®
- DeKalb Association of REALTORS®
- Metro South Association of REALTORS®
- Atlanta Apartment Association
- Georgia Apartment Association
At BridgeWell Capital we’re committed to your success, and we are ready to become an integral part of your real estate investment team.
For more information about our hard money loans in Atlanta, and throughout Georgia, call us at 404-341-0300, or fill out our request funding form online and we will contact you within one (1) business day.