Hard Money Loans Dallas, TX – BridgeWell Capital
BridgeWell Capital is Dallas’ #1 hard money lender for real estate investments. We work with investors, throughout the great state of Texas, who need a fast, hassle-free source of capital to take advantage of investment opportunities as they become available. BridgeWell Capital professionals often finance investments in as little as 7 days. No matter your current credit, financial, or employment situation. If your investment makes sense and promises a solid profit margin, you can be approved for hard money financing.
How is BridgeWell Capital Unique from Other Hard Money Lenders in Dallas, TX?
- Competitive Terms:Our hard money loan programs range from 5.9% to 12.95% APR, and we lend up to 80% LTV, with loan terms ranging from 1 to 30 years.
- Consistent, Responsive and Reliable Service: Our clients love our service. We walk you through the entire process so you know exactly what to expect. If you have questions, your personal account executive is always available and ready to assist you. A strong percentage of our business comes from repeat customers. Simply put, once you’ve done business with BridgeWell Capital, you won’t want to go anywhere else for your real estate investment hard money loans. See our testimonials.
- Experience: With over 30 years of real estate investment experience, our management team sets industry standards, having successfully funded over USD$200MM in hard money loans for real estate investors.
- Support & Coaching: We strive to be more than just a source of private money for real estate investments. Our hard money loans are structured around win-win business relationships with our borrowers. We want you to be successful in your investments, so we provide you with all the support and real estate industry best practices you need to make smart investment decisions confidently. From rehab to rental, BridgeWell’s got you covered.
- Licensed Mortgage Lender: Unlike other hard money lenders in Texas, BridgeWell Capital is a fully-licensed and insured mortgage lender that’s A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau.
- Wide Service Area: We provide hard money loans throughout the greater Dallas/Ft. Worth metropolitan area, including but not limited to; Arlington, Bedford, Carrollton, Dallas, Fort Worth, Frisco, Garland, Grapevine, Hurst, Irving, Lewistown, Mesquite, Plano, Richardson, and Waxahachie.
Investing in Dallas’ Real Estate Market
The temperature isn’t the only thing rising in Dallas. According to a CoreLogic report cited in this Dallas Morning News report, Dallas’ home price gains were once again the highest in the country. Dallas home prices increased 9.3% from 2014, well above the national average of 6.9%. Bob Edmonson at http://www.dallastexashomefinder.com credits this fire sale to the relocation of several multinationals, including Toyota and FedEx, to the Plano, TX region. This has brought thousands of employees into the area, and they are all in need of housing. In Plano, the average days on market (DOM) for a residential listing, year-to-date, has been an unheard of 19 days. For the real estate investor, there’s never been a better, or more exciting, time to be in the Dallas/Ft. Worth market, that is if you have the funding you need to succeed. Whether it’s a rehab or rental property loan BridgeWell Capital has a loan program that fits your investment needs.
It is no secret the real estate market in Dallas, TX offers great investment opportunities. However, keeping up with the market and staying up-to-date with the current trends can lead to, not only smarter investment decisions, but ultimately, a more successful portfolio of investment properties. At BridgeWell Capital, we approve our hard money loans based on your ability to be successful, and the local market trends and indicators are some of the factors we encourage our borrowers to use to make smart investment decisions.
For example, buying a residential property where home sales are increasing and days on market (DOM) are decreasing, or where school ratings are high and crime rates are low, should translate into an easier, more lucrative real estate investment project. For current trends in Dallas’ real estate investment market you can visit Zillow.com or Trulia.com.
Real Estate Investor Associations in Dallas, Texas
We always encourage our borrowers to get involved in the real estate investment community. By no means will it affect your ability to secure hard money loans from BridgeWell Capital, but there’s probably no better place to network, learn, do business and collaborate with other real estate professionals than at Real Estate Investment Associations (REIAs). There are several REIAs in Dallas including:
- Dallas Real Estate Investors Association: The Dallas Real Estate Investors Association (Dallas REIA) holds multiple events each month, generally on Tuesdays and Thursdays. The location of these events is restricted to member and guests who register online. The Dallas REIA is a member in good standing of the Texas Wealth Network, consisting of over 15,000 Texas Real Estate Investors.
- Dallas Real Estate Investment Group: The Dallas REIG meets every Saturday at various locations throughout the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. Their focus is on educating its guest/members on a wide range of real estate investing topics.
- North Texas Association of Real Estate Investors: The NTAREI hold their monthly meetings on the third Thursday of each month (occasional exceptions), at 6:30 pm, at the Richardson Civic Center. There is a $20.00 admission fee for non-members.
- Texas Real Estate Investor’s Circle: The Texas REIC is a group of seasoned and new real estate investors interested in meeting, learning, sharing, and networking with one another in order to achieve optimal results with our investing.
- Dallas/Fort Worth Real Estate Investor Club: The DFW REI Club meets every Saturday, unless otherwise noted, at the Woodhaven Country Club. More information can be found on their Meetings page.
- 1 R. E. Club – The 1 R.E. Club meets the 2nd Thursday of every month at the Fort Worth Botanic Garden and Conservatory.
Find the REIA that best fits your needs. The bottom line is, REIAs are a great place for real estate investors to grow their business and we highly encourage getting involved. A well built out knowledge base and support group can only help when it comes to your next real estate investment project. BridgeWell Capital is Dallas’ #1 hard money lender for real estate investment in the Lone Star State. Whether it’s rehab loans or investment for rental properties, BridgeWell Capital is the most trusted name in private money lending. If you need help financing your next commercial or residential real estate project contact us today!
BridgeWell Capital’s Links to Success
BridgeWell Capital wants you to be a success in real estate investing, and that takes knowledge, but the key to knowledge is knowing where to find it. Here are some links to help you get find the answers you seek.
At BridgeWell Capital we’re committed to your success, and we are ready to become an integral part of your real estate investment team.
For more information about our hard money loans in Dallas, Texas, call us at 214-617-9900, or fill out our request funding form online and we will contact you within one (1) business day.