Hard Money Loans Austin, TX – BridgeWell Capital
BridgeWell Capital is Austin’s #1 hard money lender for real estate investments. We work with investors, throughout the great state of Texas, who need a fast, hassle-free source of capital to take advantage of investment opportunities as they become available. BridgeWell Capital professionals often finance investments in as little as 7 days. No matter your current credit, financial, or employment situation. If your investment makes sense and promises a solid profit margin, you can be approved for hard money financing.
How is BridgeWell Capital Unique from Other Hard Money Lenders in Austin, Texas?
- Competitive Terms:Our hard money loan programs range from 5.9% to 12.95% APR, and we lend up to 80% LTV, with loan terms ranging from 1 to 30 years.
- Consistent, Responsive and Reliable Service: Our clients love our service. We walk you through the entire process so you know exactly what to expect. If you have questions, your personal account executive is always available and ready to assist you. A strong percentage of our business comes from repeat customers. Simply put, once you’ve done business with BridgeWell Capital, you won’t want to go anywhere else for your real estate investment hard money loans. See our testimonials.
- Experience: With over 30 years of real estate investment experience, our management team sets industry standards, having successfully funded over USD$200MM in hard money loans for real estate investors.
- Support & Coaching: We strive to be more than just a source of private money for real estate investments. Our hard money loans are structured around win-win business relationships with our borrowers. We want you to be successful in your investments, so we provide you with all the support and real estate industry best practices you need to make smart investment decisions confidently. From rehab to rental, BridgeWell’s got you covered.
- Licensed Mortgage Lender: Unlike other hard money lenders in Texas, BridgeWell Capital is a fully-licensed and insured mortgage lender that’s A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau.
- Wide Service Area: We provide hard money loans throughout the greater Austin metropolitan area, including but not limited to; Austin, Cedar Park, Georgetown, Hays County, Leander, Pflugerville, Round Rock, and San Marco.
Investing in Austin’s Real Estate Market
According to the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) report released August 20th, 2015 by the Austin Board of REALTORS® (ABoR), Austin-area home sales hit an all-time high, increasing 12 percent year-over-year. The median price for Austin-area single-family homes increased eight percent year-over-year to $269,500 in July 2015, while average price increased six percent to $338,452 during the same time frame. For the second straight year, total dollar volume topped $1 billion, reaching $1,065,785,348 and increasing 19 percent compared to July 2014. As well, the report by the ABoR found, found that less than 30 percent of single-family homes sold in Central Texas were priced below $200,000, outside of an affordable range for many Austin-area homebuyers. The majority of pending sales and active listings fall outside of Austin’s city limits in surrounding areas like Cedar Park, Leander, Hays County, Round Rock and Pflugerville, showing that Central Texas residents are continuing to prioritize affordability. You can read the full report here.
It is no secret the real estate market in Austin, TX offers great investment opportunities. However, keeping up with the market and staying up-to-date with the current trends can lead to, not only smarter investment decisions, but ultimately, a more successful portfolio of investment properties. At BridgeWell Capital, we approve our hard money loans based on your ability to succeed, and the local market trends and indicators are one of the factors we encourage our borrowers to use to make smart investment decisions.
For example, buying a residential property where home sales are rising and days on market are decreasing, or where school ratings are high, and crime rates are low, should translate into an easier more lucrative real estate investment project. For current trends in Austin’s real estate investment market you can visit Zillow.com or Trulia.com.
Real Estate Investor Associations in Austin, Texas
We always encourage our borrowers to get involved in the real estate investment community. By no means will it affect your ability to secure hard money loans from BridgeWell Capital, but there’s probably no better place to network, learn, do business and collaborate with other real estate professionals than at Real Estate Investments Associations (REIAs). There are several REIAs in Austin including:
- Real Estate Investor’s Club Austin: The REICAUSTIN is a member in good standing of the Texas Wealth Network, the largest Real Estate Investment Association in Texas. They hold multiple events every month that are open to both members and nonmembers.
- Austin Real Estate Networking Club (Austin RENC): The Austin Real Estate Networking Club (AustinRENC) is a Real Estate Investor Association (REIA) dedicated to providing members with the information and tools necessary for success. They hold multiple events each month in conjunction with REIAUSTIN. Events are open to members and nonmembers alike.
- Austin Real Estate Investing & Marketing Entrepreneurs (AREI&ME): AREI&ME Club is Austin’s Hottest, Smartest New Club for the Savvy Investor and Realtor®.
Find the REIA that best fits your needs. The bottom line is, REIAs are a great place for real estate investors to grow their business and we highly encourage getting involved. A well built out knowledge base and support group can only help when it comes to your next real estate investment project. BridgeWell Capital is Austin’s #1 hard money lender for real estate investment in the Lone Star State. Whether it’s rehab loans or investment for rental properties, BridgeWell Capital is the most trusted name in private money lending. If you need help financing your next commercial or residential real estate project contact us today!
BridgeWell Capital’s Links to Success
BridgeWell Capital wants you to be a success in real estate investing, and that takes knowledge, but the key to knowledge is knowing where to find it. Here are some links to help you get find the answers you seek.
At BridgeWell Capital we’re committed to your success, and we are ready to become an integral part of your real estate investment team.
For more information about our hard money loans in Austin, Texas, call us at 866-500-4500, or fill out our request funding form online and we will contact you within one (1) business day.