Hard Money Loans in Salt Lake City, Utah – BridgeWell Capital
BridgeWell Capital is Salt Lake City’s #1 hard money lender for real estate investments. We work with investors throughout the Utah, who need to secure fast, hassle-free sources of capital to take advantage of investment opportunities as they become available. BridgeWell Capital professionals often finance investments in 7 days or less; no matter your current credit, financial, or employment situation. No one in the Beehive State works harder for you than BridgeWell Capital. If your investment makes sense and promises a solid profit margin, you can be approved for hard money financing.
How is BridgeWell Capital Unique from Other Hard Money Lenders in Utah?
- Competitive Terms:Our hard money loan programs range from 5.9% to 12.9% APR, and we lend up to 85% of the property purchase price, 100% of the total rehab cost on a 2 to 30-year term.
- Consistent, Responsive and Reliable Service:At BridgeWell Capital we pride ourselves on providing unparalleled customer service. We walk you through the entire process, so you know exactly what to expect. If you have questions, your personal account executive is always available and ready to assist you. Simply put, once you’ve done business with BridgeWell Capital, you won’t go anywhere else for your real estate investment hard money loans. In fact, a strong percentage of our business comes from repeat customers. See our testimonials.
- Experience:With over 30 years of real estate investment experience, our management team sets industry standards, having successfully funded over USD$200MM in hard money loans for real estate investors.
- Support & Coaching:We strive to be more than just a source of private money for real estate investments. Our hard money loans are structured around win-win business relationships with our borrowers. We want you to be successful in your investments, so we provide you with all the support and real estate industry best practices you need to make smart, confident investment decisions. From rehab to rental, the Wasatch Front to St. George, BridgeWell’s got Utah covered.
- Licensed Mortgage Lender:Unlike other hard money lenders in Utah, BridgeWell Capital is a fully-licensed and insured mortgage lender that’s A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau.
- Wide Service Area:We provide hard money loans throughout the greater Salt Lake City Metropolitan Statistical Area (MSA), and the state, including but not limited to; America Fork, Bountiful, Brigham City, Cedar City, Clearfield, Cottonwood Heights, Draper, Holladay, Kaysville, Layton, Lehi, Logan, Midvale, Murray, Ogdon, Orem, Payson, Pleasant Grove, Provo, Riverton, Sandy, St George, South Jordan, Vernal, West Jordan, and West Valley City
Investing in Utah’s Real Estate Market
It is no secret Utah’s real estate market offers some great investment opportunities. Recent housing statistics published by the Utah Association of REALTORS® show home sales across the entire state increased by over 20%, with median home prices appreciating 6.9% year-to-date. This is due in no small part to Utah having one of the fastest growing populations in the country.
Keeping up with the markets throughout the greater Salt Lake City metro area and staying up-to-date on current trends throughout the state of Utah can lead to, not only smarter investment decisions, but ultimately, a more successful portfolio of investment properties. At BridgeWell Capital, we approve our hard money loans based on your ability to succeed, and local market trends and indicators are some of the factors we encourage our borrowers to use to make smart investment decisions.
For example, buying a residential property where home sales are rising and days on market are decreasing, or where school ratings are high, and crime rates are low, should translate into an easier, more lucrative, real estate investment project. For current trends in Utah’s real estate investment markets, visit Zillow.com or Trulia.com.
Real Estate Investor Associations in Salt Lake City (and surrounding areas)
We always encourage getting involved in the local/regional real estate investment community. Whether you do or not won’t have any effect on your ability to secure hard money loans from BridgeWell Capital, but there’s probably no better place to network, learn, do business and collaborate with other real estate professionals than at Real Estate Investment Associations (REIAs). The REIAs serving the Salt Lake City metro area and Utah are:
- Salt Lake Real Estate investors Association: Serving the Greater Salt Lake City area, SL REIA, holds monthly meetings on the 2nd Wednesday of every month at the Larry H Miller Entrepreneur Center, SLCC Campus. Admission costs are $20/meeting or $99/year, so if you plan on going to more than 5 meetings in a calendar year, the latter option is worth looking into.
- Utah Real Estate Investors Association: Utah REIA is an Official Chapter of the National Real Estate Investors Association. They hold their monthly meetings on the 4th Tuesday of every month at the offices of RanLife Real Estate located in Sandy, UT. Meetings are free to members and first time guests. There is a $15 dollar attendance fee for returning guests.
- Utah Valley Real Estate Investors Association: Serving the north central cities of Orem, Provo, and Lindon amongst others, the Utah Valley REIA holds their monthly meeting on the last Thursday off the month at the Hampton Inn & Suites Orem. Meeting are free for members and $15 dollars for nonmembers.
- Northern Utah Real Estate Investors Association: The Northern Utah REIA was, according to their website, “founded for investors in Box Elder, Cache, Rich, and Weber counties to network and share resources, information, and deals.” They meet on the 3rd Wednesday of every month the 3rd floor conference room at 550 N Main Street, in Logan, UT.
- Southern Utah Real Estate Investors Association: Based out of St. George in southwest Utah, the SUREIA holds their monthly meeting on the second Thursday of the month at the Hampton Inn St George. SUREIA membership dues is $10 (at the door), or $99 for the year. Spouses and significant others get in free with a paying member.
REIAs are a great place for real estate investors to grow their business and we highly encourage getting involved. Find the REIA that best fits your needs. A well built out knowledge base and support group can only help when it comes to making your next real estate investment project a success. BridgeWell Capital is Utah’s #1 hard money lender for real estate investment in the state. Whether it’s rehab loans or investment for rental properties, BridgeWell Capital is the most trusted name in private money lending. If you need help financing your next commercial or residential real estate project contact us today!
BridgeWell Capital’s Links to Success
BridgeWell Capital wants you to be a success in real estate investing, and that takes knowledge, but the key to knowledge is knowing where to find it. Here are some links to help you get find the answers you seek.
- Utah State Chamber of Commerce
- Salt Lake Chamber of Commerce
- Utah African American Chamber of Commerce
- Utah Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- Brigham Area Chamber of Commerce
- Cache chamber of Commerce
- Davis County Chamber of Commerce
- Lehi Area Chamber of Commerce
- Moab Chamber of Commerce
- Ogden Weber Chamber of Commerce
- Sandy Area Chamber of Commerce
- George Chamber of Commerce
- Vernal County Chamber of Commerce
- Utah Valley Chamber of Commerce
- Utah Association of REALTORS®
- Salt Lake Board of REALTORS®
- Utah Central Association of REALTORS®
- Northern Wasatch Association of REALTORS®
- Cache-Rich Association of REALTORS®
- Washington County Board of REALTORS®
- Utah Apartment Association
- Utah Division of Real Estate
At BridgeWell Capital we’re committed to your success, and we are ready to become an integral part of your real estate investment team.
For more information about our hard money loans in Salt Lake City, and throughout Utah, call us at 866-500-4500, or fill out our request funding form online and we will contact you within one (1) business day.