Hard Money Loans in Nevada – BridgeWell Capital
BridgeWell Capital is Nevada's #1 hard money lender for real estate investments. We work with investors throughout the Silver State, who need to secure fast, hassle-free sources of capital to take advantage of investment opportunities as they become available. BridgeWell Capital professionals often finance investments in 10 days or less; no matter your current credit, financial, or employment situation. From Winchester to Winnemucca, no one in Nevada works harder for you than BridgeWell Capital. If your investment makes sense and promises a solid profit margin, you can be approved for hard money financing.
How is BridgeWell Capital Unique from Other Hard Money Lenders in Nevada?
- Competitive Terms:Our hard money loan programs range from 5.9% to 12.9% APR, and we lend up to 85% of the property purchase price, 100% of the total rehab cost on a 2 to 30-year term.
- Consistent, Responsive and Reliable Service:At BridgeWell Capital we pride ourselves on providing unparalleled customer service. We walk you through the entire process, so you know exactly what to expect. If you have questions, your personal account executive is always available and ready to assist you. Simply put, once you've done business with BridgeWell Capital, you won’t go anywhere else for your real estate investment hard money loans. In fact, a strong percentage of our business comes from repeat customers. See our testimonials.
- Experience:With over 30 years of real estate investment experience, our management team sets industry standards, having successfully funded over USD$200MM in hard money loans for real estate investors.
- Support & Coaching:We strive to be more than just a source of private money for real estate investments. Our hard money loans are structured around win-win business relationships with our borrowers. We want you to be successful in your investments, so we provide you with all the support and real estate industry best practices you need to make smart, confident investment decisions. From rehab to rental, BridgeWell's got the Sagebrush State covered.
- Licensed Mortgage Lender:Unlike other hard money lenders in Nevada, BridgeWell Capital is a fully-licensed and insured mortgage lender that's A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau.
- Wide Service Area:We provide hard money loans throughout the greater Las Vegas metropolitan area, and throughout the state, including but not limited to; Arden, Boulder City, Carson City, Elko, Enterprise, Henderson, Incline Village, Pahrump, Paradise, Reno, Sparks, Spring Valley, Summerlin South, Sunrise Manor, Whitney, Winchester, and Winnemucca
Investing in Nevada's Real Estate Market
With everything to place a wager on in Nevada, your safest bet is its housing market. Recent statistics released by the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® show home prices stable through the summer months and into fall, however, these stable prices are 8.6% higher than they were this time last year. There was also growth in the number of homes sold. September saw a 14.3% increase in single family home sales year-on-year. The majority of properties listed, over two-thirds, have a days-on-market of 60 days or less. While the number of houses in foreclosure is higher than the national average, there are still deals to be found.
Keeping up with the markets and staying up-to-date on current trends in Las Vegas and throughout the state can lead to, not only smarter investment decisions, but ultimately, a more successful portfolio of investment properties. At BridgeWell Capital, we approve our hard money loans based on your ability to succeed, and local market trends and indicators are some of the factors we encourage our borrowers to use to make smart investment decisions.
For example, buying a residential property where home sales are rising and days on market are decreasing, or where school ratings are high, and crime rates are low, should translate into an easier, more lucrative, real estate investment project. For current trends in Nevada's real estate markets, visit Zillow.com or Trulia.com
Real Estate Investor Associations in Nevada
We always encourage getting involved in the local/regional real estate investment community. Whether you do or not won't have any effect on your ability to secure hard money loans from BridgeWell Capital, but there’s probably no better place to network, learn, do business and collaborate with other real estate professionals than at Real Estate Investment Associations (REIAs). The REIA in Nevada are:
- Real Estate Investors Association Las Vegas: Serving investors throughout the greater Las Vegas metro area and surrounding areas, REIA Las Vegas is affiliated with National REIA and meets on the second Thursday of every month at the JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa. Meetings are open to the public and free for members and first time guests. There is a $20.00 attendance fee for returning guests.
REIAs are a great place for real estate investors to grow their business and we highly encourage getting involved. Find the REIA that best fits your needs. A well built out knowledge base and support group can only help when it comes to making your next real estate investment project a success. BridgeWell Capital is Nevada's #1 hard money lender for real estate investments. Whether it's rehab loans or investment for rental properties, BridgeWell Capital is the most trusted name in private money lending. If you need help financing your next commercial or residential real estate project contact us today! At BridgeWell Capital you're REIApproved (Real Estate Investments Approved).
BridgeWell Capital's Links to Success
BridgeWell Capital wants you to be a success in real estate investing, and that takes knowledge, but the key to knowledge is knowing where to find it. Here are some links to help you get find the answers you seek.
At BridgeWell Capital we're committed to your success, and we are ready to become an integral part of your real estate investment team.
For more information about our hard money loans throughout Las Vegas and Nevada, call us at 866-500-4500, or fill out our request funding form online and we will contact you within one (1) business day.